Growth on glans penis

Hello, so I've actually made a new account for this because I am incredibly embarrassed to admit this, but ever since I can remember, I have had a small but consistent semi-circle near the backside of my glans penis that is white/pale and not very intrusive. I have the same small growth on the part of the penis that attaches to the shaft. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this and if I should be worried. It is not itchy or painful and emits no odour, but when I tried removing it, it felt like it was directly attached to my skin. I can provide photos if anyone is seriously looking into this, but I am obviously not too keen on showing pictures of that part of my body without medical reason. I would go to the doctor but lockdown has me stuck inside. Thank you to anyone who can look into this, it's been an annoyance for years and I have yet to see something like it.