Sarah Cooper's Trump Imitation

Airbrush

Now I want to see her lip sync Trump's bizarre rant at the CDC in March, when he told us about his "super genius" uncle and the "beautiful Covid-19 tests" and how "Every one of those doctors said how do you know so much?" and Trump "really gets it."

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/07/7-disturbing-moments-from-trumps-visit-to-the-cdc_partner/

Edited by Airbrush

On 5/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, Airbrush said:

Now I want to see her lip sync Trump's bizarre rant at the CDC in March, when he told us about his "super genius" uncle and the "beautiful Covid-19 tests" and how "Every one of those doctors said how do you know so much?" and Trump "really gets it."

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/07/7-disturbing-moments-from-trumps-visit-to-the-cdc_partner/

This is funny and all, but is this really the place for tiktok compilations that don't offer any actual arguments?

11 hours ago, Jack Jectivus said:

This is funny and all, but is this really the place for tiktok compilations that don't offer any actual arguments?

If you don't focus on the distraction of the medium, there is a great deal to discuss about the warped way this "leader" speaks. He seems to blather, and his supporters have each learned to glean what they want from the mess, and ignore the vast majority of the rest of it. Watching someone lip-sync to the nonsense helps highlight it's most bizarre qualities.

11 hours ago, Jack Jectivus said:

No of course it's not funny, when even satire can't ridicule the idiot...

On 6/1/2020 at 7:13 AM, Phi for All said:

....He seems to blather, and his supporters have each learned to glean what they want from the mess, and ignore the vast majority of the rest of it. Watching someone lip-sync to the nonsense helps highlight it's most bizarre qualities.

I agree because the strange way Trump twists his lips as he produces "word salad" it is hard to follow what he says.  When someone lip-syncs it with great expression, then it is more striking and highlights the insanity.

10 minutes ago, Airbrush said:

I agree because the strange way Trump twists his lips

It's a successful tactic, because it took your focus off what's important. Stop falling for distractions!

14 minutes ago, Airbrush said:

as he produces "word salad" it is hard to follow what he says.

I think it's a mistake to assume it doesn't make sense. I think a lot of his supporters commiserate with the way he struggles for words sometimes, and his train of thought rambles are like throwing candy in the air. People can grab their favorites and let the rest fall to the ground. He speaks the way a LOT of people think, disjointed and reactive and often surprisingly weird. 

22 minutes ago, Airbrush said:

When someone lip-syncs it with great expression, then it is more striking and highlights the insanity.

Her expressions and gestures are hilarious. I'd honestly love to know if a Trump supporter would think differently about his words when they hear them together with Cooper's expressions and gestures. I'd like to hope they'd see the inanity starkly revealed.