test

zkutch

To write Latex, you need to use the [math] tags. For example:

[math] n \in N [/math]

Gives: [math] n \in N [/math]

(Note there is a bug in the software and you will have to refresh the page to see the result)

!

Moderator Note

Moved to The Sandbox

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks, but    [math] tags gave me nothing - I choose also "insert code" and experiment with "HTML", "STEX/LATEX" , but again no success..

[math] x \in X [/math]

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, zkutch said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, but    [math] tags gave me nothing - I choose also "insert code" and experiment with "HTML", "STEX/LATEX" , but again no success..

xX

I see something

7 hours ago, Strange said:

(Note there is a bug in the software and you will have to refresh the page to see the result)

@zkutch

i.e. you need to post thread with [ math ] tags and then when it is already existing on the forum, press refresh page button..

If you made mistake in Latex code, then have to quickly edit post. There is limit for how long you can edit posts.

iNow

Thanks for answer, you are right. Obviously I forgot refreshing, maybe, because this is my 1-st theme here.

Sensei.

Thanks. Editing post has restricted time or writing?

And question: can I delete post? how? can I move it to something like sendbox (how)?

Is there somebody written doc about these everything?

12 minutes ago, zkutch said:

Sensei.

Thanks. Editing post has restricted time or writing?

Yes. I see iNow already answered this.

As a side note. You can call member of this forum by using character "@" and somebody name (pick it from drop-down list of names, then finish with LMB click or press enter).. You will see something like this: @zkutch Member of the forum will receive information about you mentioned him or her.

When you are happy with replies i.e. they were useful answers to your queries, you can award member of the forum by pressing drop-down button with heart and giving "upvote".

If you will be writing polite, senseful, helpful replies, other members of the forum will award you with upvotes, and your rank will grow.

7 hours ago, zkutch said:

Is there somebody written doc about these everything?

There are a few posts with some general help at the top of this section of the forum: https://www.scienceforums.net/forum/28-suggestions-comments-and-support/

And a guide to Latex here: https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/108127-typesetting-equations-with-latex-updated/