Android Application

rajasahib

I am relatively new to the language and due to my project partners mouth I now have  to complete my FYP on Android and ahve no prior knowledge. Anyone can suggest how to get started, I know there are many tutorial videos available but need to know where to begin from

An FYP should be about independent research. I assume you have a topic so use Google, YouTube, Udemy and various books to learn. Be sure to reference all the information you used in your FYP including any design patterns you think are appropriate.

9 hours ago, rajasahib said:

I am relatively new to the language and due to my project partners mouth I now have  to complete my FYP on Android and ahve no prior knowledge. Anyone can suggest how to get started, I know there are many tutorial videos available but need to know where to begin from

Start from downloading Android Studio from:

https://developer.android.com/studio

It can compile projects made in Java and Kotlin languages. You did not specify which language you are interested in. And which language do you know.

It comes with a few example projects, which you can compile, try on emulator of Android device, and upload to your smartphone.

It will be a good start.

Edited by Sensei