A Stupid Question

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you are making one major, incorrect assumption -- PLANTS are not ANIMALS, and the two do not share a common ancestor; this should answer your question. It is widely believed that plants evolved from a species of algae, and animals from a single-celled organism.

Also, could you please check your post for basic spelling, and grammatical errors before posting it? I think everyone would appreciate this.

And just to let you know, you're the sole reason why I registered on these forums.

I used to love reading the posts, and discussions here -- but then I noticed some arrogant kid talking about acquiring a

PHD in Quantum Physics
Try to have a little respect for people who are *actually* persuing a higher education, and have experienced the demanding workload of college; you haven't made it through high school yet, and already are assuming that you are some kind of genius. I was literally laughing out load when you went as far as to say
I can pass any exam given to me.

I'm sorry to come down so hard on you, but you are really "all talk", and I couldn't stand listening to your overbearing pride any longer.

I'm sure your reply to this will be just as amusing as any one of your other posts.

Originally posted by frostyburn

I'm sorry to come down so hard on you, but you are really all talk and I couldn't stand listening to your overbearing pride any longer.

I'm sure your reply to this will be just as amusing as any one of your other posts.

Hmm, I guess your right. I am mostly talk. But I a genious. According to 70 or 80 internet websites, my IQ is ranges 150-171. So I have reasons to talk. But a lot of the stuff I posted posted before thinking. And I know plants did not evolve from the same thing animals did. If you check my last post, I never said they did. I just happened to note that all animals evolved from the same mono-celled organism. I did that to confue those with limited inteligence, and to make them believe that I thought they, plants & animals, came from the same thing.

So why did you post this question?

Hmm... I guess it was to "trick" those with limited intelligence into thinking that you meant something that you did not say (and why would you do this?).

I am very impressed that you were able to accurately calculate your IQ range, based on "70 or 80" internet sites -- go take an actual (over two hour long) IQ test and then report back with the results. :embarass:

By the way, where did you say this in your original post?

I just happened to note that all animals evolved from the same mono-celled organism.
Oh, that's right -- you did not say that in your last post.

p.s. Keep the posts coming, I think your grammar is beginning to improve! ;)

In my original post I said all animals on Earth, well, arth really, but tha was a typo., came from the same original species. I assumed all other readers of this site already know that it was a mono-celled being that all animals evolved from.

Originally posted by frostyburn

bottom line: you are cool :bs:

I am rather offended by your crude humor. Well, not really. How long did it take you to come up with that last line? One hour? Two? Three at most. Man your intelligent:bs:

Originally posted by KHinfcube22

According to 70 or 80 internet websites, my IQ is ranges 150-171. So I have reasons to talk. But a lot of the stuff I posted posted before thinking.

Well, for a start IQ doesn't actually measure intelligence.

Secondly, online tests are usually not exactly accurate (for a start, it's in their best interests to give a higher value; you need a disinterested source).

Thirdly, it depends how you define genius.

Originally posted by Radical Edward

surely everything has a common ancestor, unless you want to say life came about twice.

That depends how probable it is, and how alike the 'spawning' conditions were.

I take the view that anyone who came and asked us because he missed a Discovery show on the same subject obviously isn't bothered about getting good information.

Oh, and also that I need the question to make sense before I try to answer it. This question is a bit like asking "If all new cars are made in factories, why do we need bicycles?".

Hmm, I guess your right. I am mostly talk. But I a genious. According to 70 or 80 internet websites, my IQ is ranges 150-171. So I have reasons to talk. But a lot of the stuff I posted posted before thinking. And I know plants did not evolve from the same thing animals did. If you check my last post, I never said they did. I just happened to note that all animals evolved from the same mono-celled organism. I did that to confue those with limited inteligence, and to make them believe that I thought they, plants & animals, came from the same thing.

Internet sites are not an accurate measurement of IQ. In fact, they range anywhere from 30 to 100 points higher than your IQ actually is. Anyone who relies on internet tests to tell them their IQ certainly does not have one in that range.

"But I a genious"

ROFL!!! This has got to be one of the funniest things anyones ever said on this site. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Here's a little tip: a genius does not spell genius with an o, or forget the verb in a sentence.

Get over yourself, I promise that if you take a real IQ test administered by a reputable organization, you won't be anywhere close to 150, much less 171. You're just another one of those mid-120s pseudointellectuals who tries to fool people into believing that you're smarter than you actually are, but the problem here is we actually have people in the 150-171 range AND who are in college and graduate school who see right through the crap you claim.

Originally posted by fafalone

Internet sites are not an accurate measurement of IQ. In fact, they range anywhere from 30 to 100 points higher than your IQ actually is. Anyone who relies on internet tests to tell them their IQ certainly does not have one in that range.

"But I a genious"

ROFL!!! This has got to be one of the funniest things anyones ever said on this site. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Here's a little tip: a genius does not spell genius with an o, or forget the verb in a sentence.

Get over yourself, I promise that if you take a real IQ test administered by a reputable organization, you won't be anywhere close to 150, much less 171. You're just another one of those mid-120s pseudointellectuals who tries to fool people into believing that you're smarter than you actually are, but the problem here is we actually have people in the 150-171 range AND who are in college and graduate school who see right through the crap you claim.

I agree internet sites are not an accurate account of information concerning ones IQ. And the only reason I usually have spelling errors is my computer sucks, and it skips letters, or even words that I type. And your probably right, my IQ most likely does not reach 150, but I am smarter than the average 14 year old, by far...

Hey, did the algea and the single-celled organism come from the same thing?

Occam's Razor.

It's not likely that life evolved twice, separately yet similarly, at about the same time, on the same planet.

Until evidence to the contrary appears, or we have better data about the frequency of life-creating conditions in this galaxy, assume all organisms on Earth are descended from one root biochemical process (an ancestral unicellular proto-organism, if you like).

I agree internet sites are not an accurate account of information concerning ones IQ. And the only reason I usually have spelling errors is my computer sucks, and it skips letters, or even words that I type. And your probably right, my IQ most likely does not reach 150, but I am smarter than the average 14 year old, by far...

At least the average 14 year old knows he's no genius. In all seriousness, your posts on this site have indicated a complete ignorance in every subject area. Maybe if you learned the proper way instead of mainstream crap you'd have a clue.

Stupid 14 year olds are alot less annoying than stupid 14 years olds who think they're smart. If you're interested in a subject, great, go learn it the proper way from the proper sources. Don't make up things based on mainstream sources and your own middle school education. Even the greatest physicists didn't just say "hey i'm a genius and heres my theory", they took the time to understand the work leading up to what was currently known.

"But I a genious"

At least the average 14 year old knows he's no genius. In all seriousness, your posts on this site have indicated a complete ignorance in every subject area. Maybe if you learned the proper way instead of mainstream crap you'd have a clue.

Stupid 14 year olds are alot less annoying than stupid 14 years olds who think they're smart. If you're interested in a subject, great, go learn it the proper way from the proper sources. Don't make up things based on mainstream sources and your own middle school education. Even the greatest physicists didn't just say "hey i'm a genius and heres my theory", they took the time to understand the work leading up to what was currently known.

oh my gosh;

No wonder you're in the FAQ faf:

· Fafalone was mean to me.

Oh well. Whining about it will make him be even meaner.

[ Back to Top ]

· Fafalone sure is arrogant.

Not really, it's just that his profound intolerance of exudation of unjustified ignorance makes it seem that way.

:D

I'm new to posting here, but I've been lurking for a while.. and I havent seen fafalone post <i>anything</i> productive. Does he know anything? I'm just curious how qualified he is to ridicule others.