Should governors with no medical experience be allowed to

Delberty

1 minute ago, Delberty said:

SAP clearance required, internet disclosure prohibited.

Sorry 

You're clearly unmolested by enlightenment.

I'd have better luck picking up a turd by the clean end than engaging in an intelligible conversation with you.

10 minutes ago, zapatos said:

I don't usually see these types of nonsense threads running this long. People must be getting a little stir crazy.

It’s just that the mods are offline. I figured I’d take the opportunity to have some fun like a cat batting at a tiny insignificant mouse 

39 minutes ago, iNow said:

It’s just that the mods are offline. I figured I’d take the opportunity to have some fun like a cat batting at a tiny insignificant mouse 

Whenever I see these kinds of discussions it makes me wonder how a person gets to the point where they are out of step with reality. Is their internal compass broken? Is it organic? A lifetime of disinformation? Weaned too soon?

And I'm not talking about differing interpretations of the data, but of 100 people looking at the numbers and 99 of them seeing that the numbers add up to 3,256, and that one person sees that they add up to "halibut". 

I should have spent more time studying psychology.