Nothing is infinite part 2

motlan

Nothing is infinite part2

To prove nothing can reach infinity I will present you the physics of engineering.  Please refer to the illustrations of the diagram attached to my theory before reading on.  1 pound can lift a trillion tons.  This is possible with the physics of the engineering of the lever where a bar is placed on a fulcrum and the fulcrum is situated underneath the right location under the bar.  In other words, if you place a trillion ton weight on one end of the bar.  The fulcrum can be placed under anywhere under the bar near the trillion ton weight.  To execute the one pound weight on the other end of the bar to lift the trillion tons you must extend the length of the bar much farther from the fulcrum.  In other words the longer the length away from the fulcrum towards the 1 pound weight end, the more leverage the 1 pound weight can lift any heavier weight.  So is it possible for 1 pound to lift infinite weight?  My answer is no.  To lift infinite weight you must extend the length of the bar infinitely.  That means the lever can never be completed so how can you even manage to lift infinite.  In the process of creating the lever, the moment you stop to apply it, it would end up lifting a finite amount of weight.  Does that make sense?  According to the physics of engineering, you can’t reach infinity.  Another engineering apparatus is the hydraulic press.  Refer to the diagram.  1 pound of force can lift a trillion or more tons of force on the other end.  To do achieve this you just create more area on the end of the weight you are trying to lift.  Again I will say to try to lift infinite weight requires to make the press to have infinite area which of course will never be completed.  So the moment that you decide to use the press, it will only lift a finite amount of force.  And my last example is in reference to a computer.  To mathematically make an infinite calculation, you would need a hard drive with infinite memory.  You can attempt to manufacture infinite amount of hard drive memory but that just means you would not be able to use it because you will never complete building the infinite hard drive.  The moment you decide to stop and use the hard drive, it will have finite memory.  There is no way to achieve infinity in the physics of engineering.  The universe is situated in time frames for this is a digital holographic universe.  Like the physics of engineering the moment a medium is used that translates that the medium is finite.  It is obvious the universal time frames is in use so the time frames of events can not extend infinitely.  Eventually as I have presented in other areas of the forum there is reverse order as an opposite and equal reaction.  This is a digital world and like the physics of engineering, nothing can achieve infinity unless it cycles as a conversion process back to the point of origin.  An end to the extension of real-time time frames followed by reversal will defeat the time loop.

fulcrum.jpg

33 minutes ago, motlan said:

So is it possible for 1 pound to lift infinite weight?  My answer is no. 

Nobody is suggesting otherwise.

Physics/engineering are constrained by the real world. Math is not. A math proof should be comprised of math.