difficult encryption

Dak

Hello!

Heres a tricky one for all of you cryptography buffs.

Please note, iv never tried to break this particular cypher-system before, so i have absolutely no idea how difficult it will be -- but im pretty sure that it wil be hard.

If you want, i can encrypt some more stuff in the same way for you, to give you some more data to work with.

UVYK B~GUJF'R F'B A'VKS EVZF Y B'UBE W'P PQV'GP' OIR BX/VFOR XVB Y OL'B F'RG'NN PRT'Z LFS' BU'GGR' HG BAY NQQ'GEJ PPF%K VPR'KBLX JAS'SPE'G UF'@R@H +SBV O'PPZ KYFGVY Z~NOFP /QLHAY V'YFG GRQF'WBM G'HUP J'FC/BAW'A PA!WBV OOR'X BIQT'PZA'CR XBNR' Y BVOOR'KR GGFEH~UB IV'S VA/ZAC'TL BC'Y FPL#)()*

good luck, and have fun! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hmmm... i've read about encryptions and they sound like fun... can someone please explain to me how to do them and perhaps give me an easy one to decrypt???

I can give u a basic concept of encryption scheme using XOR operator which returns a true value if one, but not both, of its operands is true. For instance in stream cipher, the plaintext bits are xor-ed with the common secret key.

Encryption ( Transmitter Tx):

Plaintext: 00010111

Secret key: 11001100

Ciphertext: 11011011

Decreyption (Receiver Rx):

Ciphertext: 11011011

Secret key: 11001100

Plaintext: 00010111 (here you go, you got an unencrypted message back.)

However this sort of system is no good as the key is exposed in the process and disclosed some useful information for the adversary

Do more search with the key words like (a)symmetric cryptography..etc (preferrable in wiki).

Regards.

• 7 months later...