Matter/anti-matter asymettry, Dark matter, dark energy and how they relate

jasondoege

12 minutes ago, jasondoege said:

what is a mechanical movement vector? is it something nanobots do lmao

mechanical moment vector is vector product of the radius of the vector and the pulse vector

Edited by SergUpstart

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

I don't know what this has to do with kinetic energy.

Are you assuming that kinetic energy is something to do with interacting or hitting things?

Yes, kinetic energy is something a body possesses by being in motion. A body in motion that comes into contact with another body has something called force.

I recommend closing this thread.
No one can possibly learn anything from it, most certainly not the OP.
( who seems to have an aversion to learning, as he THINKS he knows it all )

Besides...
I thought he was leaving.

Just now, jasondoege said:

Yes, kinetic energy is something a body possesses by being in motion. A body in motion that comes into contact with another body has something called force.

Exactly. So dark matter has kinetic energy because it is in motion. It does not exert a force because it does not interact. (Just like neutrinos, if you think it is impossible for something like this to exist.)

Also, the amount of dark matter within the solar system is very small - about equivalent to a medium sized asteroid spread throughout the whole solar system. It only has an effect on galactic scales because most of the galaxy is space (rather than stars and planets) and so, in total, it comes to a large amount.

4 minutes ago, MigL said:

I recommend closing this thread.
No one can possibly learn anything from it, most certainly not the OP.
( who seems to have an aversion to learning, as he THINKS he knows it all )

Besides...
I thought he was leaving.

No i said or find somewhere else. OR. OR. OR. i even pointed that out already

Dont close the thread just leave it alone. you guys are spending a considerable amount of time ive begged you to stop doing. I wonder why???

7 minutes ago, SergUpstart said:

mechanical moment vector is vector product of the radius of the vector and the pulse vector

Its funny because the gibberish you guys keep coming up with google cant find anything on the entire web that contains it. whys that?

Edited by jasondoege

1 hour ago, SergUpstart said:

There is a certain asymmetry between matter and antimatter. Тhe proton's magnetic and mechanical moment vectors are directed the same way, while the antiproton's vectors are directed in opposite directions.

This should lead to the fact that if the proton and antiproton are close to the event horizon of the black hole, they will have different probabilities of not being drawn under the event horizon.

Now factor in particle pair creation of a field at high blackbody temperatures. Such as say 10^11 Kelvin. Then factor in at every point in this spacetime you will get particle antiparticle creation and annihilation.

How would expansion cause seperation with such a high density and consequently high temperature. 

If you apply the Bose Einstein and Fermi Dirac statistics one can calculate the particle number density of a blackbody temperature such as the CMB and calculate the individual number density of each elementary particle species.

Lol that is precisely the lesson I mentioned to the OP to read over in chapters three to five of the Uwe Jen's textbook I linked previously.

Edited by Mordred

1 hour ago, jasondoege said:

Its funny because the gibberish you guys keep coming up with google cant find anything on the entire web that contains it. whys that?

!

Moderator Note

Well, then. It's clear someone isn't ready for science discussion. When you've exhausted your blogging elsewhere and find yourself ready to come back with questions rather than trying to rearrange modern physics to suit your incredulity, please come back. But only when you're ready to listen, the crucial second part to DISCUSSION.

Don't open any more threads like this where you try to preach crap. It's against the rules.