Riddle of the Week

Kyrisch

Here's a fun game that everyone can play. One person starts with a riddle, and gives everyone a week to try to guess the answer. Whoever guesses first gets to post their own riddle, and it goes on and on. If no one can get the riddle after a week, the answer will be posted along with a new riddle. Here's the starter:

You use a knife to cut my head

then weep beside when I am dead

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you`re at the north pole the only direction you can head is south, from there you may then travel east or west, but if you travel north again you`ll end up where you started from, having walked in a triangle.

the most likely color of a bear in the north pole is White :)

Haha, YT sorry if I confused you with the tags earlier. Yeah, take the spaces out and put the one at the end like the two above said.

Kyrisch, I'm going to have to give this to YT. YT had the correct answer, though banister was close. He hasn't given a riddle yet, might as well let him go. But for future refrence you might need to make a rule about stuff like this.

they dont weigh the same the pound of feathers weighs more because gold and feathers are not weighed using the same measurement.

Not quite. Although gold would be measured in troy pounds and feathers in avoirdupois pounds, when comparing the two you can only assume that the person who measured them out would not be stupid enough to use two separate scales.