Is gravity , absolute space ?

Zodiac

14 minutes ago, taeto said:

I think the point the physicists are making is that the electron on its own is not unstable. it does not decay. 

Within an already created , established system , maybe so . However in a void  it is an impossibility and on the lines of Dirac thinking ,  a single electron or proton in a void would self annihilate by the extreme stress caused by the absolute force of gravitational transition F(G)=<E 

It would be a natural requirement for the energy to be divided by the void .  All R^n spatial points naturally requiring to reach an equilibrium of energy level . 

To retain magnitude both the electron and proton must be present a^3+b^3=V  to retain form and stability . 

Edited by Zodiac

6 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Within an already created , established system , maybe so .

Then the system that you are talking about, in which an electron spontaneously disintegrates, might be neither created nor established. And that is the only reason why we never see it happen, an electron going off like a firecracker? 

48 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Actually the electron strong force (force 1) converges with the proton strong force (force 2) to produce a weaker emitted  force (force 3) ! F1+F2=F3 

In science force is push and pull , gravity is both push and pull !  The field space interior of an atom also playing a role . 

Returning to the earlier post , I mentioned E/R^n and particles self annihilation , the reason a virtual particle self annihilates is because it is has no bond to retain form without a counterpart .  

A single electron in a void cannot exist , it would be torn apart by the mechanical stress of F(G)=<E 

!

Moderator Note

Zodiac, it's pretty clear you've based much of your concept on misinformation. There's also a great deal of basic science you're ignoring as well. You should be asking questions instead of trying to claim mainstream explanations are wrong. You've made up a LOT, so your ideas make perfect sense, but only to you. You can't explain them to anyone, despite how clear they are in your head, because they aren't well grounded in science.

For this thread to stay open, you're going to need to step up the rigor and support your ideas with evidence, accuracy, and reasoned thinking. 

50 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Are you really suggesting the present atomic model isn't electrons , protons and neutrons ?

No, why would you think that? Oh yes, because you don't know what you are talking about.

50 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

A single electron cannot exist in a void , it is impossible physics , there is no mechanical bond of the electron to retain stability

And yet they do. Electrons are stable. There is nothing else for them to decay into.

As you know approximately zero about physics, you are not really in a position to say it is impossible.

28 minutes ago, taeto said:

Then the system that you are talking about, in which an electron spontaneously disintegrates, might be neither created nor established. And that is the only reason why we never see it happen, an electron going off like a firecracker? 

More or less yes !  

A system can only develop if an electron and proton was to manifest simultaneously at any given point of a void . This is the only possible way some thing can form to have stability in a void . Then rather than self annihilating , a stable volume is formed and expands . 

a/R^n=0/t

b/R^n=0/t

delta 0 = a+b/t = 1/t 

1/t = a^3+b^3+kE/t 

kE=(a^3+b^3)(hf)/t 

E=(a^3+b^3)+kE/(R^n/t) 

That is the physics ! 

27 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Zodiac, it's pretty clear you've based much of your concept on misinformation. There's also a great deal of basic science you're ignoring as well. You should be asking questions instead of trying to claim mainstream explanations are wrong. You've made up a LOT, so your ideas make perfect sense, but only to you. You can't explain them to anyone, despite how clear they are in your head, because they aren't well grounded in science.

For this thread to stay open, you're going to need to step up the rigor and support your ideas with evidence, accuracy, and reasoned thinking. 

I've added math and for support I add the Cavendish torsion ball experiment F(G)=<E , different mass balls . I also added earlier fire always points up towards less energy space , the stratosphere is cold hence the force is shown F=<E . 

Additionally the earth magnetic field is curved towards the poles , F=<E . the curve is what makes the density . 

To add : We can use internal energy of a system u and u/R^n=V/t 

18 minutes ago, Strange said:

No, why would you think that? Oh yes, because you don't know what you are talking about.

And yet they do. Electrons are stable. There is nothing else for them to decay into.

As you know approximately zero about physics, you are not really in a position to say it is impossible.

Electrons are stable within an enphalpic system that is a^3+b^3=V , a singularity . 

Edited by Zodiac

30 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Electrons are stable within an enphalpic system that is a^3+b^3=V , a singularity . 

This, like everything else you have posted, is complete and utter meaningless drivel.

1 minute ago, Strange said:

This, like everything else you have posted, is complete and utter meaningless drivel.

Do you always say things you can't personally understand is meaningless drivel ? 

Consider a HIgg's field , a^3+b^3=V/R^n

The field has the mechanics for free electrons to retain form but they will degrade over time to energy loss . 

The visual universe is a singularity of a^3+b^3=1/t that exists within R^n/t 

Within, the physics are slightly different to the out ! 

4 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Do you always say things you can't personally understand is meaningless drivel

No, but I can tell when someone is writing words they think they understand (accompanied by random mathematical notation).

9 hours ago, Zodiac said:

It is equally and proportional attracted to behind it so the body in motion will continue its motion unless acted upon .  There is no gravitational drag and slowing down of the body in motion because of the equality of attraction . 

So there’s no net effect? Then why mention it?

The Sun occupies an equal and proportional underlying volume of empty space . 

Exactly - the effect of empty space is removed, because the space isn’t empty. But you haven’t accounted for this.

When the Sun eventually dies , decays to nothing , the volume of empty space will still be there . 

(E/R^n)/t    Energy divided by real coordinate space over time is how I describe gravitational transition !  

How do you measure the energy? What is the energy of the sun?

5 hours ago, Zodiac said:

What is an enphalpic system? Does this exist anywhere outside your imagination? (Google has a grand total of 5 matches)

1 hour ago, swansont said:

So there’s no net effect? Then why mention it?

Exactly - the effect of empty space is removed, because the space isn’t empty. But you haven’t accounted for this.

How do you measure the energy? What is the energy of the sun?

What is an enphalpic system? Does this exist anywhere outside your imagination? (Google has a grand total of 5 matches)

The net effect is momentum and additionally the visual universe expansion of the singularity we are within . 

Space isn't empty within a singularity , it is empty outside a singularity ! 

Enthalpy is thermodynamics , pressure etc . An enthalpic system has retaining properties etc . 

Field properties of the singularity are simple a^3+b^3=1/t and bodies within the field are also a^3+b^3=1/t i.e volumes 

The natural physics of the universe is only functional if a^3+b^3 = a^3+b^3

What this means is that bodies have to be equal and likewise in neutron polarity to the singularity spatial field .  If this were not so then the permeability of the field would oppose motion . 

Thanks for taking the time to reply and read . 

I just love physics ! 🤩

1 hour ago, Zodiac said:

Umm, a singularity is non-sensical, it is the point where mathematical models diverge to infinities.
And they have no dimensions, making 'within a singularity' even more non-sensical.

People would take you more seriously, if you knew the difference between a singularity and a horizon.
( not that it makes a difference to the rest of the word salad )

1 hour ago, Zodiac said:

I just love physics ! 🤩

You should learn some ! :D

10 hours ago, Zodiac said:

The net effect is momentum and additionally the visual universe expansion of the singularity we are within . 

How is there a net effect of the effect is isotropic?

Meaningless

Enthalpy is thermodynamics , pressure etc . An enthalpic system has retaining properties etc . 

Ah, enthalpy. Not enphalpy.

How does an electron have enthalpy?

Field properties of the singularity are simple a^3+b^3=1/t and bodies within the field are also a^3+b^3=1/t i.e volumes 

That equation has no meaning

The natural physics of the universe is only functional if a^3+b^3 = a^3+b^3

That's a tautology, so we're good.

What this means is that bodies have to be equal and likewise in neutron polarity to the singularity spatial field .  If this were not so then the permeability of the field would oppose motion . 

Word salad.

I just love physics ! 🤩

You should try discussing it here sometime.

How about answering my question on the energy of the sun?

3 hours ago, swansont said:

How is there a net effect of the effect is isotropic?

Meaningless

Ah, enthalpy. Not enphalpy.

How does an electron have enthalpy?

That equation has no meaning

That's a tautology, so we're good.

Word salad.

You should try discussing it here sometime.

How about answering my question on the energy of the sun?

How about you learn how to create math as inputting values to existing formulas isn't math! 

If (a) = -0.5 and (b) = 0.5 then a+b=0  and a^3+b^3 still equals 0 . 

And if you mean the suns density question , the answer is var (p) where p is density . cm^3 on the Sun are dynamic in energy levels dependent to the kE going on ! 

Friction between particles creating heat energy etc. 

Tensor x = <E 

Tensor y = <E

Tensor z = <E 

Not difficult too understand ! 

We could use +x or -x if you'd like .

+v(x)=tensor <E etc...

P.s Just to add something ''juicy'' .   A cold core reactor will retain plasma flow around the core .  The cold core will act as a ''tractor beam'' . 

Edited by Zodiac

13 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

How about you learn how to create math as inputting values to existing formulas isn't math! 

!

Moderator Note

Normally, Appeal to Authority is considered fallacious reasoning, but I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to argue that Dr Swanson's capabilities in mathematics exceed your own by several orders of magnitude. The US Naval Observatory thinks highly enough of him as a physicist to let him run the atomic clocks that GPS uses to achieve such incredible accuracy. 

It's clear you aren't really listening, which means discussion probably won't work to fill the gaps in your knowledge. It's a shame, we've had lots of folks like you who learned a great deal from discussion, but discussion is a two-way street that requires as much listening as talking. If school didn't work for you, and we know discussion isn't a strength, you should try something else to combat ignorance. 

Three pages is too long to be this obstinate about learning. If there was any science happening in this thread, I'd leave it open, but it's actually creating a negative learning experience, obviously. Don't bother to open any more threads like this, please.

1 hour ago, Zodiac said:

If (a) = -0.5 and (b) = 0.5 then a+b=0  and a^3+b^3 still equals 0 .

Units matter

1 hour ago, Zodiac said:

And if you mean the suns density question , the answer is var (p) where p is density . cm^3 on the Sun are dynamic in energy levels dependent to the kE going on ! 

I'll take that as "I can't answer the question"