help with gamma ray burst formula [Split from The most beautiful formulas]

hello everyone! i hope lock down isn't boring you ( even though we have great scientific intellect ) anyway i need help making a formula for my theory on GRB's ( gamma ray bursts ) can anyone help me i will give you the proof of the theory i have come up with and the explanation i just need a formula to be wrote down and you can share the credit with me on the paper!

!

Moderator Note

If you don't have a mathematical model, you don't have a theory. Or even a hypothesis.

The Speculations forum requires you to support your claims, for example with evidence. If you are not able to do that then this thread will be closed.

Β 

• Strange changed the title to help with gamma ray burst formula [Split from The most beautiful formulas]
6 minutes ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

can anyone help me i will give you the proof of the theory i have come up with and the explanation i just need a formula to be wrote down and you can share the credit with me on the paper!

Hello. IΒ think you need to provide (a lot) more information to allow anyone to comment or provide any input.Β 

Β 

Edited by Ghideon
grammar

24 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

Hello. IΒ think you need to provide (a lot) more information to allow anyone to comment or provide any input.Β 

Β 

well i don't want people taking my theory so can i message you in private? i only need help with the formula so don't worry if it's not your scientific field. my email is theyoungscientistorganisation@gmail.com or i'll risk it and just talk on here up to you.

Just now, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

well i don't want people taking my theory so can i message you in private? i only need help with the formula so don't worry if it's not your scientific field. my email is theyoungscientistorganisation@gmail.com or i'll risk it and just talk on here up to you.

actually message me on here

Β 

32 minutes ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

If you don't have a mathematical model, you don't have a theory. Or even a hypothesis.

The Speculations forum requires you to support your claims, for example with evidence. If you are not able to do that then this thread will be closed.

Β 

sorry i haveΒ an ideaΒ can someone write a formula for it? i'll provide the information

25 minutes ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

!

Moderator Note

No one is going to "take your theory". That is not how science works.

If you are not interesting in discussing this on a discussion forum then this thread is closed.

Β 
26 minutes ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

i'll risk it and just talk on here up to you.

!

Moderator Note

OK. I missed that. I will reopen the thread if you want to discuss this.

Β 

• Strange locked and unlocked this topic

OK I am going to make some guesses here.

First guess English is not your first language?
Are you using a translator?

Secondly you state "gamma ray bursts"
Second guess you do not mean the gamma rays themselves, you mean something about the bursts (of gamma rays) observed by astronomers.
Perhaps their pattern of occurrence in the sky or time or connection to some other events.
So you need an astrophysicist, astronomer or cosmologist perhaps acting like a clinical epidemiologist.

Alternatively if you actually want to discuss something about the gamma rays themselves then a good test of your hypothesis will be
"Does it also apply to X rays?" since X rays are essentially the same thing as gamma rays, except they are artificially produced, whereas gamma rays are natural.

4 hours ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

actually message me on here

My message above was directed to you as an attempt to start a discussion; I was curious about your take on GRBs.
If there is nothing to discuss in public, shared with other members here, I'm not interested, sorry.

Β 

ok, i need help on the terminology and symbols to write my idea into a formula so it can become a propper theory

i need:

the symbol for fusion

neutron star maybe its just NS

electron star ( i know there is not a large enough mass of electronsΒ for that to be possible but its theoreticle )

sorry about my spellingΒ 

Edited by π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓
wrong

1 hour ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

the symbol for fusion

You may or may not want to distinguish notationally between inertial confinement fusion (ICF) and magnetic confinementΒ fusion (MCF).

3 hours ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

electron star ( i know there is not a large enough mass of electronsΒ for that to be possible but its theoreticle )

Is "electron star" a requirement for your idea? If so I guess your ideaΒ is a dead end.Β 

Or, can you define what an electron star is? What does it consist of? By what process are such a star created?

Β 

Β 

Maybe he's thinking Beta minus decay on a stellar level.

Neutron star Β =Β  'Electron star' Β +Β  'Proton star'Β  +Β  Lots of anti-neutrinos

Kind of fanciful, but clearly impossible.
( and no gamma ray burst ! )

Edited by Strange
Fixed

6 hours ago, π π›‚π•žπ•žπ›‚ β𝐔𝙍𝐒𝐓 said:

Β electron star ( i know there is not a large enough mass of electronsΒ for that to be possible but its theoreticle )

The mass isn't the problem.

The problem is 1) getting them togetherΒ (i.e. electrostatic repulsion) and 2) a viable reaction for fusion. What reactions are you proposing?

Β 

Β 

Oooops…
Just noticed my previous post is non-sensical.
TheΒ  '='Β  sign should be right after neutron star; not between 'electron star' and 'proton star'.
( not that this makes the process any more likely )

7 minutes ago, MigL said:

Oooops…
Just noticed my previous post is non-sensical.
TheΒ  '='Β  sign should be right after neutron star; not between 'electron star' and 'proton star'.
( not that this makes the process any more likely )

Fixed it for you.

5 hours ago, MigL said:

Neutron star Β =Β  'Electron star' Β +Β  'Proton star'Β  +Β  Lots of anti-neutrinos

Shouldn't that be "Lots of anti-neutrino stars"

Either way the only way to calculate the amount of gamma ray burst would be to specifically model the thermodynamic procresses of each specific body.

Β The amount and type of each element involved in fusion processes can greatly vary with stellar bodies.

Β I don't see how a generic formula that can apply to numerous bodies of even the same type is feasible.

4 hours ago, Strange said:

Fixed it for you.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Strange said:

Shouldn't that be "Lots of anti-neutrino stars"

Yeah, right.
Good luck trying to restrain neutrinos :)Β .
( or protons and electrons; this is all in jest anyway )