Fomalhaut

so I am a little confused. I thought Fomalhaut was a small galaxy with numerous stars example Fomalhaut A , Fomalhaut B  etc. Now the article states that Fomalhaut B disappeared but does not give information about Fomalhaut A and the other stars and exoplanets in Fomalhaut.  So are those still there or did all of Fomalhaut disappear? And yes I know they think what they saw was a dust cloud 

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2020/exoplanet-apparently-disappears-in-latest-hubble-observations

Edited by Bmpbmp1975

!

Moderator Note

The question has been answered: thread closed.

7 hours ago, Bmpbmp1975 said:

o I am a little confused. I thought Fomalhaut was a small galaxy with numerous stars example Fomalhaut A , Fomalhaut B  etc. Now the article states that Fomalhaut B disappeared but does not give information about Fomalhaut A and the other stars and exoplanets in Fomalhaut.

A final point of clarification:

• Fomalhaut A and B are stars.
  • Fomalhaut a and b are planets. (Well, b is apparently not a planet.)
  • The article is about Fomalhaut b "disappearing" (not being a planet in the first place). Fomalhaut B is still there.