A complete list of the molecules that build SARS-CoV 2

Dear scientists,

I need a Complete List of the Molecules that build SARS-CoV2 (not only its spikes', but ALL of its molecules). I am not sure if that list is called molecular structure.

The molecular structure of HIV or HSV or any other human viruses are also desirable, but my first priority is SARS-CoV 2.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me find those lists.

Your answers may save lives!

Best regards and stay safe

1 hour ago, Kartazion said:

I think we’re talking about genome and proteins. To check.
I have this complete list from The New York Times. It's for beginners like me. But I think it's very well done.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/03/science/coronavirus-genome-bad-news-wrapped-in-protein.html

Thank you. I am talking about ALL of its molecules, even if for example water H2O exist in that virus.

10 hours ago, Mohammadreza Alidoust said:

I am talking about ALL of its molecules, even if for example water H2O exist in that virus.

Proteins are molecules made up of a chain of amino acids. You can go see in the composition. It might give you some clues.

The key elements of an amino acid are carbon (C), hydrogen (H), oxygen (O), and nitrogen (N), although other elements are found in the side chains of certain amino acids.

14 hours ago, Mohammadreza Alidoust said:

I need a Complete List of the Molecules that build SARS-CoV2 (not only its spikes', but ALL of its molecules). I am not sure if that list is called molecular structure.

I think it will take quite a lot of research to get a complete list together. The 5 main proteins are easy to find. Exactly which lipids form the bilipid layer might be a bit harder to track down. And there are probably other things I am not aware of.

I am curious why you want this?

On 4/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, Strange said:

I think it will take quite a lot of research to get a complete list together. The 5 main proteins are easy to find. Exactly which lipids form the bilipid layer might be a bit harder to track down. And there are probably other things I am not aware of.

Thank you. 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kartazion said:

Proteins are molecules made up of a chain of amino acids. You can go see in the composition. It might give you some clues.

Thank you

On 4/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, Strange said:

I am just doing research on COVID 19. I look at this virus from a different view point.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:55 AM, Mohammadreza Alidoust said:

Thank you. I am talking about ALL of its molecules, even if for example water H2O exist in that virus.

Nobody is going to have compiled that list.
Apart from anything else, it is impossible, because the materials are slightly variable.

We have the genome, and the proteins involved which are the major components, but those are not precisely conserved from one virus to the next.

Since you are looking for something impossible, I think your viewpoint is doomed to fail.

10 hours ago, iNow said:

Which viewpoint is that?

A different one

4 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

Nobody is going to have compiled that list.
Apart from anything else, it is impossible, because the materials are slightly variable.

We have the genome, and the proteins involved which are the major components, but those are not precisely conserved from one virus to the next.

Since you are looking for something impossible, I think your viewpoint is doomed to fail.

Thank you. I will remember that.