*Found* Electromagnetic Space Diamond .. Explain these photographic readings???

kennyfaa@tcd.ie

I have recently found a Space Diamond:
Included are the evidence gathered from photographic inspection, These are crazy abnormal ℜ∅Ι∉†?⊕Å

So, have -a look at these and compare them to what is already known, and please try to explain the forces at work shown in each. ?? 

?
? ?
 ?
 ?  ? ?
?
? ?

?

At least I'm not Venom ,... yet?

-Alexander Longe

20200307_230713.jpg

20200307_224009.jpg

20200307_234909.jpg

20200308_001442.jpg

20200308_113750.jpg

20200308_120446.jpg

20200308_120758.jpg

20200308_142612(0).jpg

20200317_080122.jpg

20200311_201008.jpg

20200311_201330.jpg

20200308_120346.jpg

20200308_134911.jpg

20200308_120648.jpg

20200308_142613.jpg

20200308_164339(1).jpg

!

Moderator Note

This is not Science News. I have moved to a, hopefully, more appropriate forum. But I doubt anyone can tell you much from such fuzzy photos of an unknown rock.

To help identify it, you probably need to give more detail about where it was found.

You may also need to explain what you think is "abnormal" and what "forces" you are talking about.

Ok so, it fell from the sky and landed on front of me on the street a couple of weeks back .. I took it home and experimented on it following the hypothesis that what I had found was from space.

I began with some physical tests .. I scratched the rock against varying density of metal, from aluminium on a can, to a lamppost ... the rock was able to scratch a deep line in the lamppost and cut through the aluminium with no visible damage to the rock (after 20mins of scratching a lampost)

I then photographed the rock .. Photo 1 .. the rock is about 5mm x 5mm x 5mm.

I theorised that the finding was either metal or diamond.

I hit it with a hammer, and it broke into two pieces, plus a little fine white dust.

The second picture is the larger of the pieces of rock to brake off after hitting it. The top of the rock in the second photo is where the hammer struck, and noted a clear chnage in density and color of the rock from the top white to the bottom see through.

So I confirmed it was a geological specimen of Diamond nature.

The third photo is of both pieces that broke of, the smaller at the front of the photo and the larger and the back left. A lensing abnormality formed ON the smaller piece and lasted for up  to 15 seconds (8 photographs) and Is seen in both photo 3 and highlighted in photo 4.

The 5th photo is a close up of the LARGER piece of broken space diamond, between the poles of an upside-down light bulb. I wanted to test the diamond for electromagnetic residue .. 

In the 5th, 6th, and 7th photos any evidence of electromagnetic signs is highlighted.

There is a sustained electromagnetic discharge from the bottom right hand side of the space diamond from the grey metal outer skin to the right pole of the light bulb.

It can be observed more  clearly in the negative of the photo, though can been seen as sorta a whirlpool or tornado spiraling from one corner of the diamond to the light bulb in the original lighted photos.. I have included further angles to see this later on.

Photo 8 .. I dunno here, this is a breakthrough in modern Physics .. 

I had decided to photograph the diamond exposed to light, and note any particularities .. What I found is still SHOCKING ..

To the right on photo 8 and the subject of photo 9 .. is what appears to be a projection .. of some sort of particle?!?! that may have been STORED? in the Space Diamond ... ???

Note: the particle to the right has the same SHAPE of shadow as the diamond on the left!!!? !? 

Photo 10 aand 11 are of the surface of the space thing.

photo 10, is the flat face of the rock  .. seems grey, melted, metallic, lunar. while photo 11 .. appears to be two vertical Black crystals growing opposite to one another on a hemispherical ridge. these crystals can also be seen in photo 1, if you look closely at the bottom right of the diamond.

What the F*&%k have I found?

Edited by kennyfaa@tcd.ie

11 minutes ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

Ok so, it fell from the sky and landed on front of me on the street a couple of weeks back .. I took it home and experimented on it following the hypothesis that what I had found was from space.

The only, valid, hypothesis you can make is, it fell from the sky.

I wonder what plane it fell from?

The negs in this thread are a badge of honour... 😊

Actually ..

It FLOATED, like pumice rock from a volcano, it was very light and sorta floated on the breeze, at a horizontal angle fluttered over my head and landed, tumbled like a die, and came to rest on the pavement on front of me.. a couple of weeks back O.o 

I thought that is really interesting .. I was drinking from a bottle of water at the time and I swapped the see through outer plastic lid on the plastic bottle nozzle for the rock in case I upset any natural laws of harmony in the universe by taking something so curious .. picked up the "Tiny meteorite" ? ? and went on ..

Photograph 8 and 9 are MOST interesting ...  

20200308_142520.jpg

20200317_080505.jpg

2 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

This is not Science News. I have moved to a, hopefully, more appropriate forum. But I doubt anyone can tell you much from such fuzzy photos of an unknown rock.

To help identify it, you probably need to give more detail about where it was found.

You may also need to explain what you think is "abnormal" and what "forces" you are talking about.

Can you aalso move this thread to Astronomy and Cosmology on second thought? please? 

Photo 3 aand 4 ..

? ??

Kinda look like this great BIG diamond ring in space ... ?

maxresdefault.jpg

planetary-nebula-abell-33-diamond-ring-image.jpg

20200308_001442.jpg

20200307_234909.jpg

1 hour ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

What the F*&%k have I found?

Probably NOT the gullible audience you thought.

Your photos look like every UFO picture ever taken, except you had the luxury of a non-moving target, one you could position just right and take the best photos of. The only ones in focus are too far away to see details. This is the best you can offer? This seems very implausible.

You find something you think is a diamond from space, and you HIT IT WITH A HAMMER?! Again, this seems very implausible. Could a rational human make such a monumentally short-sighted mistake?

4 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Your photos look like every UFO picture ever taken, except you had the luxury of a non-moving target, one you could position just right and take the best photos of. The only ones in focus are too far away to see details. This is the best you can offer? This seems very implausible.

You find something you think is a diamond from space, and you HIT IT WITH A HAMMER?! Again, this seems very implausible. Could a rational human make such a monumentally short-sighted mistake?

Hey calm down, I touched it with a magnet as well, I'm understand short-sighted mistakes .. THAT was stupid .. but it did stick to the magnet.

ONCE 😐 And the likelyhood is it will never do THAT again .. :(

here, this is all the photos I have of it , taken over two days .. pity everything is closed, I will take it to a local lab as soon as I can.

have a look for now though .. :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axvaxynfn4lhl00/AADidWtJOvkm9_oWidhDx07sa?dl=0

It could perhaps be this:
https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=108270 ?? 

More informative

Can you aalso move this thread to Astronomy and Cosmology on second thought? please?

!

Moderator Note

I think people interested in Earth Science (geology) are more likely to be able to identify a rock, even if from space.

You really need to try and take some pictures that are (a) in focus and (b) without camera shake (try using a flash).

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

Swanson please don't insult UFOs like that...

Can anyone explain to me the PHYSICS of the particle to the right of the diamond on the wooden window sill sitting beside my business card in the sun?

Because I can only yet .. copy it; I do not understand the parts .. what seems like a black dog collar and a while beam of energy emerging flat from the window sill into a 3D arrangement sorta resembling a bicycle pedal dynamo .. next to which is a Silver spherical electrical*purple*-lightning(wtf?!?!) emitting particle. 

tHEN :?!?! ? =+===> There is a wave of Light? Light light Ltihgghtil ? like a sinE wave (not frrowney face, nor a tan waves leveling off) .. but a perfectly spaced ... *3 SinE wave of light, which ... Skips accross the spherical face of each equally arranged shape and disapates into a faint grey/pink doughnut ripple at the rightmost corner .. appearing like a sideways lightning bolt.

Hah ... Pot luck:1 

Total current entropy of the human knowledge of systems including particle physics: 0 

So ... anyone describe what we are seeing better than that? 

*3 Spaced:

S ppAAAaaaaaaaceedDEDedDedDEeddddEDDdddddDDDede sspaace

20200308_142520.jpg

So ... anyone describe what we are seeing better than that? 

Sure.  The rock looks like ordinary quartzite the thing to the right of th quartzite looks like a dried walnut.

Just out of curiosity have you been eating random wild mushrooms?

5 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Sure.  a dried walnut.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt .. after physically checking the space where THAt??  WAS .. there is, and never was ANYthing else there .. save for the time when the sun was shinning through the diamond.

It has the same bottom heavy tight-rope ellipsoid shadow as the rock.

The rock is defiantly diamond inside.

Nope. It came from space, and I watched it fall on front of me onto the ground.

20200317_080147.jpg

20200317_080122.jpg

20200317_080505.jpg

On 4/14/2020 at 10:16 AM, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

Hey calm down,

Thank you, drama queen.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:16 AM, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

here, this is all the photos I have of it , taken over two days .. 

They're worthless. I think you know that. 

13 hours ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

Beyond the shadow of a doubt ..

This is for courtrooms, not science.

The rock is defiantly diamond inside.

You're defiantly claiming it is, but refusing to support the claim with anything more than hand-waiving and fuzzy pics.

It came from space, and I watched it fall on front of me onto the ground.

Poor conclusion. If your observation is correct, the BEST you could say is that it came from the sky. Not the same as coming from space. Did you watch it fall through the entire atmosphere?

14 hours ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

I watched it fall on front of me onto the ground.

Maybe someone just threw a rock at you and they missed and it hit in front of you.  Seems more logical than your hypothesis that magic space diamond fell to earth and gave birth to a walnut (possibly a pecan).

Hmmmm ... 

After pursuing the science of discovery I have made these sterile observations. 

Clean your humour up and look at this as if you had recorded these yourself or my own brilliant science will take me elsewhere!

32 minutes ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

Hmmmm ... 

After pursuing the science of discovery I have made these sterile observations. 

Clean your humour up and look at this as if you had recorded these yourself or my own brilliant science will take me elsewhere!

!

Moderator Note

Unless you can provide photographs where it is possible to see anything and answer people's questions, this thread seems fairly pointless.

Some fuzzy photos of a piece of rock with no information about where it was found, or other relevant information, will not help anyone identify this.

You make some odd claims about light and quantum physics but these don't seem to have anything to do with the rock or the contents of the photographs.

42 minutes ago, kennyfaa@tcd.ie said:

look at this as if you had recorded these yourself

I would be ashamed of the quality of the pictures. How could I ever ask anyone to take me seriously when I was SO lazy? What was I thinking, posting these on a forum where people discuss science rigorously?! I would hope that the members would forgive me, and I would step up my game, and stop pretending I'm doing science with such poor quality reasoning. I would do better next time.

I would recommend you start with the standard hardness tests. At a glance it looks like quartz which has a hardness of seven (Sufficient to scratch aluminum).

Secondly a diamond isn't magnetic neither is quartz so you must have ferrous metal impurities in order to be magnetic and none of the minerals I mentioned float.

However if your hardness is 9 then you could have a chunk of corundum which can often have ferrous metals. They also vary greatly in color due to its impurities.

Edited by Mordred