Proposal: ASD and ToE

tylers100

• 2 months later...

ASD revised, changed to "Life Directionality"

Life Directionality Laws - Definitions:

(note: 'x, y, or more' used below refer to objects from at microscopic level such as sub-atomic particles to macroscopic objects / systems such as planets, stars, galaxies, universe, etc or vice versa) and / or people in general)

• Life Directionality Law 1 of 6 - Directionality: A directional determiner or determining process between x and y or more toward a result.
  • Life Directionality Law 2 of 6 - Connection: For x and y or more to have a type and a level of relation or relationship between both or more, then both or more must establish a connection between both or more.
  • Life Directionality Law 3 of 6 - Conditional Change / Adaption: If either x or y or more to be less or greater than sum of both or more while still maintaining a type and a level of relation / relationship between each other, then both or more must undergo a conditional change process until either or more equalize to being sum of all or adapted.
  • Life Directionality Law 4 of 6 - Equilibrium: If either x or y or more being conditioned to change in any level toward being equalized to sum of all or adapted while still in a type and a level of relation / relationship between each other, then both x and y or more must be equalized to each other or all and therefore are in an equilibrium.
  • Life Directionality Law 5 of 6 - Coherence / Sustainability: For long as x and y or more that are in an equilibrium with each other or all, then x and y or more must be coherent and sustained.
  • Life Directionality Law 6 of 6 - Separation: For x and y or more to discontinue a type and / or a level of connection (eg. relation / relationship) between each other or all, then either, both, or more must cancel upon on and / or by their own directionality with each other or more. Sometimes this can be seen as a different type of 'conditional change' of sort.

At least to me, this seems to explain the arrow of time and entropy.

An analogy between life directionality laws and a bit of computer programming, to better understand a bit:

"Life Directionality Law 1 of 6 - Directionality: A directional determiner or determining process between x and y or more toward a result."

A rule. Maybe use logical operators.

"Life Directionality Law 2 of 6 - Connection: For x and y or more to have a type and a level of relation or relationship between both or more, then both or more must establish a connection between both or more. "

Form a relation / relationship between variables.

"Life Directionality Law 3 of 6 - Conditional Change / Adaption: If either x or y or more to be less or greater than sum of both or more while still maintaining a type and a level of relation / relationship between each other, then both or more must undergo a conditional change process until either or more equalize to being sum of all or adapted."

Detect, identify, or classify then assign variables with conditions (eg. Greater than, less than, and so on) then perform arithmetic operators until these (variables) equalize to being sum of both or more.

"Life Directionality Law 4 of 6 - Equilibrium: If either x or y or more being conditioned to change in any level toward being equalized to sum of all or adapted while still in a type and a level of relation / relationship between each other, then both x and y or more must be equalized to each other or all and therefore are in an equilibrium."

and

"Life Directionality Law 5 of 6 - Coherence / Sustainability: For long as x and y or more that are in an equilibrium with each other or all, then x and y or more must be coherent and sustained."

Equalized variables.

“Life Directionality Law 6 of 6 - Separation: For x and y or more to discontinue a type and / or a level of connection (eg. relation / relationship) between each other or all, then either, both, or more must cancel upon on and / or by their own directionality with each other or more. Sometimes this can be seen as a different type of 'conditional change' of sort.”

Either an input of command to change the value of a variable or enter a new variable and so on.

Maybe this could be used to better understand the fundamental interactions between forces or fields in the universe, especially the relation / relationship between all. See – link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction

On 9/18/2020 at 6:09 AM, tylers100 said:

Detect, identify, or classify then assign variables with conditions (eg. Greater than, less than, and so on) then perform arithmetic operators until these (variables) equalize to being sum of both or more.

Equalized variables.

I'm now a bit not so sure about that, especially the sum of both or more - the sum notion.

I know conditions are there (eg. greater than, less than, etc) and these seemingly or tend to equalize (eg. a direction) to something in order for an equilibrium to occur, as long objects / systems are in relation / relationship between each other or more. The 'something' I said, what is it?

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 8:08 PM, tylers100 said:

I'm now a bit not so sure about that, especially the sum of both or more - the sum notion.

I know conditions are there (eg. greater than, less than, etc) and these seemingly or tend to equalize (eg. a direction) to something in order for an equilibrium to occur, as long objects / systems are in relation / relationship between each other or more. The 'something' I said, what is it?

The 'something' could be harmonic equilibrium (being balanced and coherence).

• 1 month later...

Ok, let's try forget the termed words, ASD (original) or Life Directionality (revised), for a moment and consider a process that which I am trying to tell about.

I have put this post together based on a paper I produced with my own produced examples (my pictures, attached to this post) to define and explain the process. Here goes:

• Title: Process Theory
  • Subject: Nature, Science, Philosophy
  • Type of Post Content: Theory
  • Summary: How an idea (i.e. abstract) and / or physical matter (i.e. concrete) could be formed, stabilized, or disintegrated by an universal process - an equalization toward an equilibrium and its yielding result.

[Note: For a general and simple use of object or more for rest of this, a thing or object is to be labelled as ‘x’, ‘y’, or ‘more’. These x, y, or more refer to generally anything.]

Awareness

The awareness is as follow: Aware of an event or situation; an observation or detection.

Definition: To be aware of an event or situation is to firstly sense something, that may be already known or unknown.

Example: Something is being sensed by myself. (See picture 1 of 6)

Objectivity

The objectivity is as follow: x is x, or x = x

Definition: (x) A thing and its belonging possession of part excluding other or another (i.e. same to it), is henceforth recognized (assigned) as an independent thing, an entity, or object.

Example: Something is recognized to be a deck of cards by myself. (See picture 2 of 6)

Connectivity

The connectivity is as follow: x and y or more

Definition: A connection between an (x) object and another or other (y) object or more. It may include a correlation, link, relation, or relationship between both or more.

Example: All cards shown to be grouped together by myself. (See picture 3 of 6)

Condition or Comparison

The condition or comparison is as follow: x [*] y or more

[*]: equal, greater than, less than, equal or greater, equal or less, not equal

Definition: A condition or comparison between an (x) object and another or other (y) object or more according to a value, number, statistics, properties, and / or appearance shape or form (e.g. dimensional sizes).

Example: A condition or comparison between three cards by myself. (See picture 4 of 6)

Operational Transformation

The operational transformation is as follow: x, y, or more [equalize*] between each other to an equilibrium, yielding a result, standard, product, or by-product. This can be seen as a positive outcome, neutral outcome, or negative consequence.

[*]: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus, increment, decrement, creation, construction, modelling, sculpting, typing, writing, texting

Definition: An action or interaction between an (x) object and another or other (y) object or more – yielding a result, standard, product, or by-product -  as standardization of sort.

Example: Three cards constructed (three cards equalize between each other to an equilibrium) as a tent (yielded a result, standard, product, or by-product) by myself. (See picture 5 of 6)

Point

This defines and explains how an idea (i.e. abstract) or physical matter (i.e. concrete) could be interpreted to be created, formed, emerged, or disintegrated by an equalization toward an equilibrium and its yielding result. The relation and sustainability both may play an important role in that.

Example: The tent of cards is disintegrated by myself. (See picture 6 of 6)

My Questions

• a. Is there already a term word for this process?
  • b. If no, what should I call this process?
  • c. Does the process work in the Nature or a natural situation?

the-process_001.jpg

the-process_002.jpg

the-process_003.jpg

the-process_004.jpg

the-process_005.jpg

the-process_006.jpg

2 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

So that wasn't your point with the pictures?

It still a part of my point with previously posted pictures, it merely cementizes my point.

I will re-state the point:

"Point

This defines and explains how an idea (i.e. abstract) or physical matter (i.e. concrete) could be interpreted to be created, formed, emerged, or disintegrated by an equalization toward an equilibrium and its yielding result. The relation and sustainability both may play an important role in that.

Example: The tent of cards is disintegrated by myself. (See picture 6 of 6)"

2 hours ago, tylers100 said:

Does this involve a property that be quantified and measured?

I have no idea what ASD is, or how it could lead to a ToE.
On the other hand, ADS, or anti deSitter space, which, in correspondence with Conformal Field Theory, has resulted in many advances in non-perturbative String Theory/Quantum Gravity, and is the basis of the 't Hooft/Susskind Holographic Principle, just might have a chance.

16 hours ago, swansont said:

Does this involve a property that be quantified and measured?

Properties

Maybe yes. It could be density and lacunarity property, and maybe more. A proportional ratio relation between both or more.

An attached of cropped screenshot picture to this post is my own produced example of using density, lacunarity, and other properties involved in the process to define a volume in an object (cube) via using the Blender software. It is possible that the properties and other mathematical operators involved in the shown process, could be modified to use volume / density / lacunarity to define not just volume in an object, but also its surface / geometry - for a possible improvement and accuracy with modelling, sculpting, simulation, mapping, etc.

screenshot_of_asd-process_in-blender-software_by-tylers_2021.png

1 hour ago, tylers100 said:

Properties

Maybe yes. It could be density and lacunarity property, and maybe more. A proportional ratio relation between both or more.

Then you need to come up with the math to quantify this, and a model for why behavior depends on it

On 2/8/2021 at 7:48 AM, swansont said:

Then you need to come up with the math to quantify this, and a model for why behavior depends on it

No math or model. I stopped with the ASD theory thing.

Thank you and others for patience with this thread.