I have this illness in my body

Let me explain it, don't laugh!

Me penis is still arisable, but it does not have that kind of sensativity as my nipples. I mean even I touched my penis, it still stands up right away, but just that there was no sensativity there, why? My nipples, on the other hand, have stronger--and way stronger--sensitivity than penis. This is very unusual. I could tell my penis sensitivity is not as strogn as I was kid, why? Any way to make it normal?

with you, i have to ask. was that a joke, or a true story?
A bad joke to be sure, though my Great Uncle did shoot off his big toe with a rifle.

Look, I am a guy. And I don't know why my penis does not have that strong sensativity as most men. I rarely wash my penis when taking shower, do you think that's the case?
I'm trying to think of either an honest answer or a sarcastic quip, but to be forward, that comment just blew me away.

Look, I am a guy. And I don't know why my penis does not have that strong sensativity as most men. I rarely wash my penis when taking shower, do you think that's the case?

Well, I'm not sure this is going to help your condition but I think you need to stop washing other men's penises when you shower and wash your own instead.

Stop being jerks to him and try to answer his question.

It's highly possible he just desensitized his penis' date=' in that case he's screwed and I don't think there's any cures.[/quote']

Do you know a way or any medicine that can revive your sensitivity of dick?

Do you know a way or any medicine that can revive your sensitivity of dick?

Let's refrain from slang and call it a penis.

As for resensitizing your penis.. I think your screwed there, buddy. Look online but I can't give you and surefire cures.

ps2...you should go to a accupuncturist, he'll probably help you out.

or not. one kid in my neighbourhood tried to pierce his penis. he injured a nerve or something and now it doesn't go up and has no feeling. and he told almost the whole school about it.

• 5 months later...