The Art and Science of Trolling a Science Forum

13mh13

Since 13mh13's posts are heavily censored and moderated, it seems prudent that some remarks be presented in this '"Suggestion" subforum....

23 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

1. This is a science forum, so that is never a valid argument.

2. Turn down the attitude or you will be taking another break. 

1. Oh, ok.

2. Do as necessary per your authoratorship (= job description) requires. 

3. Realize Newton's 3rd applies 

So, e.g., there may be a gazillion Reddit trolls with a gazillion IP addresses and a gazillion SF account, hungry for a little action. Everyone's home these days ... bored to tears ... just give us a 'cuse.

Also, please note:

I HTML-capture and screen-capture every scienceforum thread I post in, because of the Mods' massive censorship and deletions. And those captures are ... ahem ... already posted elsewheres in the Interweb, permanently embarrassing this forum, ad infinitum. Again, you've gotta have respect for Issac and classical mechanics.

Thanks for your attention!

30 minutes ago, 13mh13 said:

Since 13mh13's posts are heavily censored

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

1 hour ago, 13mh13 said:

I HTML-capture and screen-capture every scienceforum thread I post in, because of the Mods' massive censorship and deletions. And those captures are ... ahem ... already posted elsewheres in the Interweb, permanently embarrassing this forum, ad infinitum.

~~~ ooooh ~~ scary ~~~ threats ~~~

I don't think we are going to be too embarrassed by a screenshot of us reminding you that rule 1 (of the rules you agreed to when you joined) is "be civil".

I hope that, one day, maybe you will grow up enough to be a little bit embarrassed by your childish rants here.