Particles: what they are made of.

Willem F Esterhuyse

Mesons are made of six superimposed Riemann Spheres with left out or added events of spacetime encoding the mass, isospin, electric charge and color charge. The Riemann Spheres comes from all of spacetime that copied and contracted (in 2D slices). Baryons are made of ten Riemann Spheres superimposed.

I am not a physicist, but you seem to be asserting something. So either this is mainstream physics, and then my question would be, what is that you want to discuss? If this goes against mainstream physics, you should probably provide some evidence. 

1 hour ago, Willem F Esterhuyse said:

The mapping of the complex plane by stereographic projection onto a unit sphere. I don't know of other Riemann Spheres.

Well the complex plane and a (possibly) sphere are 'objects', but a mapping is not.

And the two objects are 2 dimensional objects, not counting the 'point at infinity'.

So you appear to be suggesting that 3 (or 4 if you include time) dimensional 'particles' are made of 'a mapping from one two dimensional space to another'.

How does that work?

2 hours ago, Willem F Esterhuyse said:

Mesons are made of six superimposed Riemann Spheres with left out or added events of spacetime encoding the mass, isospin, electric charge and color charge. The Riemann Spheres comes from all of spacetime that copied and contracted (in 2D slices). Baryons are made of ten Riemann Spheres superimposed.

!

Moderator Note

You were told not to bring this nonsense up again.