Unified Theory?

hiphus

I am entering this forum, as well as others, to suggest a path on Enstein's "Unified Theory" (it seems a pretense, but it is not). I am Brazilian and have a Shiatsu technical course. Reading the Unified Theory, I thought: what if the Universe were like the Chinese symbol of Yin / Yang? Calculations I leave to you, but think / have ideas .... oh, I have that and a lot! There is no reason for competition between "Relativity" and "Quantum Mechanics". The Force / Energy of One is contained in the other. As in the Yin / Yang symbol. Even when the black part contains the white with a speck and vice versa. There is no stronger or weaker. The two Forces / Energies are exactly the same. When one starts weak and finds the other strong, the strong loses strength until it finds the strong part of the other and that, infinitely. 

Thank you! I don't intend to keep coming to the forum a lot, because I have other tasks. I hope I can help! BUONA FORTUNA PER LÈI!6963e31b5e3e2ee8f895274a6521956d.thumb.png.454082591ffb0eccd1f858e878fd57be.png

11 minutes ago, hiphus said:

I don't intend to keep coming to the forum a lot, because I have other tasks.

!

Moderator Note

Come back when you can stay to actually discuss a subject and support your arguments regarding it. This is a science discussion forum. Thread closed.