Random peddling ?

Hi.

Often, from the "Activity" tab; I get some prompt to join a subject.  Such subject that I have never participated, nor from a member I had contact before, nor from my interest at all.

Sample : Why the "Reply to this status"  shown below ?

image.thumb.png.17044192b0f44414b367115cb9d98df8.png

That activity is for the site as a whole, it is not specific to you as a user. The software provides the option to respond right from there. It’s for convenience. What are you even asking here?

Edited by iNow

1 hour ago, Externet said:

Often, from the "Activity" tab; I get some prompt to join a subject.  Such subject that I have never participated, nor from a member I had contact before, nor from my interest at all.

It does not seem random in my browser. If I show "all activity" and chose the expanded view (instead of condensed) I think I see "the reply to this status" for all status updates on members personal profile pages. And never for any posts in any threads.

21 hours ago, Externet said:

Hi.

image.thumb.png.17044192b0f44414b367115cb9d98df8.png

Ever thought of ignoring the shit that hit the fan in favour of focusing on the shit you're about to step in???

Edited by dimreepr