Element 115 as Flying Saucer Fuel

Airbrush

Anyone know about Bob Lazar's claim that UFOs of ET origin may be powered by an antimatter reactor using element 115.  In recent interviews with Bob Lazar, he refused to say anything about 115.  But he did describe the propulsion system of "Saucers" near Area 51 at S4.  The 115-fueled antimatter reactor powers gravity amplifiers, output goes to gravity emitters.  The saucers fly "belly first."  I found some info about 115.  Does any of this make sense to anyone?

"As of 2017, about 100 atoms of moscovium have been produced.

"Moscovium was called ununpentium (IUPAC system) or eka-bismuth (Mendeleev's naming system) before its official discovery. Most people simply referred to it as "element 115". When the IUPAC requested the discoverers propose a new name, they suggested langevinium, after Paul Langevin. However, the Dubna team brought up the name moscovium, after the Moscow Oblast where Dubna is located. This is the name the IUPAC endorsed and approved.

"All isotopes of moscovium are expected to be extremely radioactive. The most stable isotope to date is moscovium-290, which has a half-life of 0.8 seconds. Isotopes with masses ranging from 287 to 290 have been produced. Moscovium is at the edge of the island of stability. It is predicted Moscovium-291 might have a long half-life of several seconds...."

https://www.thoughtco.com/moscovium-facts-element-115-4122577

"Element 115 can exist in stable form if the protons are all on 3 tetrahedrons. The difficulty is that you build in the lab by sending 2P,2N alpha particles. That does not have the correct ratio. Even sending tritium, H+ isotope with 2N and 1P still does not get the needed ratio of 3:1."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=element+115&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=703623ebdc414cfec0a5d056b86e3d55&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=element+115&sc=8-11&qs=n&sk=&cvid=703623ebdc414cfec0a5d056b86e3d55

Edited by Airbrush

The claim that element 115 fuel UFO's comes from before element 115 was ever actually synthesized.  At that time, they would claim that it had all sorts of bizarre properties that made it suitable for that purpose, based on the fact that none existed to prove them wrong. 

I also remember a claim that UFO flew by manipulating gravity.  But they claimed that it was by controlling Gravitational waves*.    I can only assume that they had read that there was a such a thing, and thus assumed that they were what were responsible for gravitational attraction. Therefore, if you could control them, you could control gravity forces.  As this is complete bollix, (gravitational waves are not what are responsible for gravity.),  Their "explanation" wasn't worth spit. 

* Though if I remember right, they use the incorrect term "gravity waves".

13 hours ago, Airbrush said:

"Element 115 can exist in stable form if the protons are all on 3 tetrahedrons. The difficulty is that you build in the lab by sending 2P,2N alpha particles. That does not have the correct ratio. Even sending tritium, H+ isotope with 2N and 1P still does not get the needed ratio of 3:1."

This makes a simple prediction: you have 115 protons and with a 3:1 ratio you need 345 neutrons, meaning you have isotope 460, which seems pretty ridiculous when compared to what’s been produced. Way too many neutrons.

The claim that you can’t get there with alphas and tritium is naive, since that’s generally not how you produce heavy isotopes in the first place.

”they bombarded americium-243 with calcium-48”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

20 hours ago, Janus said:

The claim that element 115 fuel UFO's comes from before element 115 was ever actually synthesized.  At that time, they would claim that it had all sorts of bizarre properties that made it suitable for that purpose, based on the fact that none existed to prove them wrong. 

I also remember a claim that UFO flew by manipulating gravity.  But they claimed that it was by controlling Gravitational waves*.    I can only assume that they had read that there was a such a thing, and thus assumed that they were what were responsible for gravitational attraction. Therefore, if you could control them, you could control gravity forces.  As this is complete bollix, (gravitational waves are not what are responsible for gravity.),  Their "explanation" wasn't worth spit. 

* Though if I remember right, they use the incorrect term "gravity waves".

In the Netflix documentary "Bob Lazar, Area 51, and Flying Saucers" Bob never used the terms "gravitational or gravity WAVES" only that 115 powers an antimatter reactor that creates negative gravity, (when operating, the reactor pushed their hands away like magnetic repulsion) then gravity amplifiers lead to 3 "gravity emitters" which can swivel 180 degrees.  He said "the low-power mode omicron configuration operates" something.  Does that make sense?

Bob didn't want to talk about 115 in the documentary at all.

Please check out the Netflix.  The spooky narration by Mickey Rourke does not help, sorry about that.  Listen to what Bob says and people that know him to be a reliable source.

Edited by Airbrush

3 hours ago, Airbrush said:

In the Netflix documentary "Bob Lazar, Area 51, and Flying Saucers" Bob never used the terms "gravitational or gravity WAVES" only that 115 powers an antimatter reactor that creates negative gravity, (when operating, the reactor pushed their hands away like magnetic repulsion) then gravity amplifiers lead to 3 "gravity emitters" which can swivel 180 degrees.  He said "the low-power mode omicron configuration operates" something.  Does that make sense?

Bob didn't want to talk about 115 in the documentary at all.

Please check out the Netflix.  The spooky narration by Mickey Rourke does not help, sorry about that.  Listen to what Bob says and people that know him to be a reliable source.

What would the point of watching be? Why does Lazar have any credibility, in your view?

On 3/21/2020 at 2:39 PM, swansont said:

What would the point of watching be? Why does Lazar have any credibility, in your view?

Judging from his interviews.  All the people that know him think he is an honest source.  He could be a super-slick con artist and has me fooled.  His public revelations have only gotten him into trouble and under closer scrutiny by the Feds.  He won't talk about 115 at all.  "They" scrubbed all traces of his education.  Who would like that to happen to them?

Edited by Airbrush

45 minutes ago, Airbrush said:

He won't talk about 115 at all.

So how is he a source of information on this? How is his interview relevant to the thread? I can theoretically come up with a list of >6 billion people who won't talk about element 115.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, Airbrush said:

Where does this dubious quote come from? I don't see it in the article, and your other link is a bing search.

5 hours ago, swansont said:

I can theoretically come up with a list of >6 billion people who won't talk about element 115.

This is shaping up to become one of the biggest conspiracy plots of this decade. 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:07 PM, Airbrush said:

Anyone know about Bob Lazar's claim that UFOs of ET origin may be powered by an antimatter reactor using element 115. 

He appears to be a fantasist:

Lazar claims to have earned a master's degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a master's degree in electronic technology from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech); however, there are no records of Lazar attending either MIT or Caltech.[1][15] His supposed employment at a Nellis Air Force Base subsidiary has also been discredited by skeptics, as well as by the United States Air Force itself.[1][19] A 1982 article in the Alamogordo Daily News featured Lazar's jet powered car, describing him as "a physicist at the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility",[20] however, the Los Alamos National Laboratory has disavowed him.[1] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

If his mundane claims are shown to be false, why would you give any credibility to his extraordinary claims?

On 3/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, Airbrush said:

an antimatter reactor that creates negative gravity,

The fact that there is no evidence that negative gravity can be created reduces credibility of anyone claiming to have worked with such devices. Does the conspiracy continuously monitor the all global science community activity and acts to remove all evidence of any progress and/or work on theoretical models that would allow the possibility of negative gravity? I find it more plausible that negative gravity was not produced in the device(s) and that the claims are not credible. 

!

Moderator Note

Conspiracy theory discussion has been sent to the trash. The topic of discussion here is the use of element 115 for propulsion. It's apparent that discussion of Lazar's alleged history is orthogonal to the discussion of the science at play.

14 hours ago, Strange said:

He appears to be a fantasist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

If his mundane claims are shown to be false, why would you give any credibility to his extraordinary claims?

He claims that his educational and employment records were removed by the Feds.  How do you know he is lying?

Did you watch the Nimitz event of 2004 posted above by Alex Krycek?  How do you explain objects that resemble "Tic Tacs" moving in a manner where there is no acceleration?  The objects are stationary until they move at top speed instantaneously?  That looks like gravity drive.  I can't imagine how a soft alien could survive such extreme acceleration, but maybe it is totally robotic?

Edited by Airbrush

9 minutes ago, Airbrush said:

He claims that his educational and employment records were removed by the Feds.  How do you know he is lying?

I do not know. Without any reliable sources the physics-related claims made by him are unscientific bull, or an entertaining sci fi related story (depends on ones personal preferences I guess). A reliable source would be something the Nobel Prize committee would consider; the Island of stability, "gravity amplifier" and "negative gravity" would each be awarded one physics prize?

19 hours ago, swansont said:

So how is he a source of information on this? How is his interview relevant to the thread? I can theoretically come up with a list of >6 billion people who won't talk about element 115.

Where does this dubious quote come from? I don't see it in the article, and your other link is a bing search.

Lazar DID talk about element 115 decades ago, before the discovery of Moscovium in 2003, but after 2 major raids by the FBI and other Fed agencies, he stopped.  He has also been shot at in public.

The dubious quote came from googling "element 115" but I'm not sure where exactly.

12 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

...Without any reliable sources the physics-related claims made by him are unscientific bull, or an entertaining sci fi related story (depends on ones personal preferences I guess). A reliable source would be something the Nobel Prize committee would consider; the Island of stability, "gravity amplifier" and "negative gravity" would each be awarded one physics prize?

Then I suppose you did NOT study Bob Lazar much?  If you did you could tell exactly what is fake about him.  Did you watch the Nimitz events posted above?  I'm not an expert, so I am looking for an expert to explain what or how Bob and the Nimitz sailors are faking it.

Edited by Airbrush

4 hours ago, Airbrush said:

Lazar DID talk about element 115 decades ago, before the discovery of Moscovium in 2003, but after 2 major raids by the FBI and other Fed agencies, he stopped.  He has also been shot at in public.

The dubious quote came from googling "element 115" but I'm not sure where exactly.

So other than the fact sheet on Moscovium, which doesn't support the notion of using it as fuel, what have you got? There's no other science at all here.

Here is the best explanation for why I don't think alien technology would be revealed if it was true.  These are in the words of Bob Lazar from the documentary:

"Maybe this has been kept from us for good reason.  Many people have agreed to keep this secret.  Who am I to upset that?  Who am I to think I can out-think these guys?  Maybe they already went over all the scenarios, and they know how messed up everything would be [if alien technology was revealed] .  There is no guarantee this revelation will make everything great, or even good.  There is just as much chance it will make everything terrible, and I will be to blame for that."

Here is what I paraphrased from www.boblazar.com.  This web site also explains the alien propulsion system.

"In the antimatter reactor element 115 is bombarded with protons in a small, sophisticated, alien particle accelerator.  When a proton fuses into the nucleus of 115, it transmutes into 116, which immediately decays producing an unusual nuclear radiation.  Each atom of 116 decays releasing 2 antiprotons of antihydrogen."

http://www.boblazar.com/

Here is another web site, if anyone wants to prove how bogus it is.

http://gravitywarpdrive.com/Anti-Matter_Reactor.htm

Edited by Airbrush

Did you watch the Nimitz events posted above?

After 8 seconds it said "This film is not presented as fact." So I did not watch the rest. 

Then I suppose you did NOT study Bob Lazar much? 

Correct. I am not interested. But if anyone provides reliable scientific evidence about progress in our understanding of gravity (and/or anti gravity) I would be very interested. 

Warning: Straw man ahead:

"Maybe this has been kept from us for good reason.  Many people have agreed to keep this secret.  Who am I to upset that?  Who am I to think I can out-think these guys?  Maybe they already went over all the scenarios, and they know how messed up everything would be [if alien technology* was revealed] .  There is no guarantee this revelation will make everything great, or even good.  There is just as much chance it will make everything terrible, and I will be to blame for that."

*) Replace alien technology with "magic", "psychic powers", "spirits", "life after death". The scientific content would be the same (zero).  

2 hours ago, Airbrush said:

Here is the best explanation for why I don't think alien technology would be revealed if it was true.  These are in the words of Bob Lazar from the documentary:

"Maybe this has been kept from us for good reason.  Many people have agreed to keep this secret.  Who am I to upset that?  Who am I to think I can out-think these guys?  Maybe they already went over all the scenarios, and they know how messed up everything would be [if alien technology was revealed] .  There is no guarantee this revelation will make everything great, or even good.  There is just as much chance it will make everything terrible, and I will be to blame for that."

which is conspiracy nonsense

2 hours ago, Airbrush said:

Here is what I paraphrased from www.boblazar.com.  This web site also explains the alien propulsion system.

"In the antimatter reactor element 115 is bombarded with protons in a small, sophisticated, alien particle accelerator.  When a proton fuses into the nucleus of 115, it transmutes into 116, which immediately decays producing an unusual nuclear radiation.  Each atom of 116 decays releasing 2 antiprotons of antihydrogen."

Extraordinary physics claim, with nothing to back it up.