Proxy

ucpa

If someone, somehow have his own pixel on my site. When people visit a post on my site where a person has a pixel on, their IP addr can be intercepted by that person. I want that the person who is intercepting see only one IP addr for all unique visitors (thus the ip addr of my site and not their IP addr) for privacy reasons

How can I configure this?

Thanks

Edited by ucpa

2 hours ago, ucpa said:

If someone, somehow have his own pixel on my site.

Are you referring to tracking pixels? This is a pretty broad question, I think you need to supply more details to get an answer. It sounds like you want a tracking pixel link back to a site (proxy) under your control?

3 hours ago, ucpa said:

If someone, somehow have his own pixel on my site. When people visit a post on my site where a person has a pixel on, their IP addr can be intercepted by that person. I want that the

yes, for example this website. if i can put some html that will render an image, that image comes from my server that i control. but that image isn't an image we expect instead it's a php script with another content-type (png). in the same time, same place i load the image and other code and point the whole thing to this site. again if i put $_server['remote_addr'] into that script, user ip's will be for grabbing what i want is that none of all unique user ip addresses are intercepted but just a canonical ip address(which is the ip of the server). for each request that is made.

but i want a configuration for that (it doesn't have to be exhaustive). if it were a variable for an apache server.

same thing with email and p2p messages

Edited by ucpa

17 minutes ago, ucpa said:

yes, for example this website. if i can put some script that will render an image, that image comes from my server that i control. but that image isn't an image we expect instead it's a php script with another content-type (png). in the same time, same place i load the image and other code and point the whole thing to this site. again if i put $_server['remote_addr'] into that script, user ip's will be for grabbing what i want is that none of all unique user ip addresses are intercepted but just a canonical ip address(which is the ip of the server). for each request that is made.

Sorry, I'm not following "this site" "my server" etc. 
What is the actual problem? Security issues? User tracking? It sounds like you are open to some cross-site scripting? 

@Ghideon I'm not open to xss (not that i know) but it goes in this direction if someone in the future is able to inject a snippet in the DOM at least I want to patch this potential privacy issue in my server in order to "keep my users behind a wall" where the wall is my server. :)

Edited by ucpa

46 minutes ago, ucpa said:

I'm not open to xss (not that i know) but it goes in this direction if someone in the future is able to inject a snippet in the DOM at least I want to patch this potential privacy issue in my server in order to "keep my users behind a wall" where the wall is my server.

In that case I can only give the general advice to check the documentation for whatever software you are running. There are too many unknowns, it would not be responsible to suggest security related modifications. 

2 hours ago, ucpa said:

..., user ip's will be for grabbing what i want is that none of all unique user ip addresses are intercepted but just a canonical ip address(which is the ip of the server). for each request that is made.

It reminds me of setting up a NAT server.
Its principle is to use only one IP address up to several host identifications by port numbers.

But if you really use a proxy server then you have squid (squid.conf).