Hijack from General Relativity Explained

aloizije

Come on, people, stop polluting the planet's mental space once with a general theory of relativity! Interestingly, whenever anyone is asked publicly for opinions on drug addiction, homosexuality, pedophilia, or theory of relativity, everyone immediately knows everything about it, as if they were all addicts and gays and pedophiles and theoretical physicists. I know almost nothing about this because I am neither a drug addict nor a homosexual, nor a pedophile, nor a professor of physics. I first encountered the theory of relativity in high school and then I read about it and here I will explain how I understood it:

Digging through the theoretical physics of his time, Einstein dug up "Lorentz transformations" and built "Special Theory of Relativity" on them. It turned out that this theory "holds the water", so in the rapture of success and based on his "happiest thought in life" that there is no gravity at all, he also launched the "General Theory of Relativity", which was embraced by the "popularizers of science" and who from theory made their "business". And as is usually the case, the inventor was often unaware of what he had actually found. 

In 1927, the famous physicist and philosopher Heisenberg, introduced to the world his "Theory of Uncertainty" as a natural law, claiming that we cannot simultaneously accurately measure the position and velocity of a particle, because it is a dynamic and statistical problem and because our methods of measurement are such that they simultaneously disturb the position and velocity of the measured particle. This ingenious and crystal clear idea was immediately accepted by most physicists, but not by Albert Einstein, because he could not accept the idea that something "could not" be done. Therefore, Einstein "pushed with all four" to disprove this theory, without even being aware that as early as 1915, with his "Special Theory of Relativity", he actually confirmed and supplemented the same theory, adding: that apart from being unable to accurately determine the position and velocity of a particle, likewise, when we are forced to do so (and always are!), we measure "with an error" equal to (1- (v/c)2)0.5 , depending on the relative velocity (v) of the inertial system in which we are measuring - AND THAT'S ALL!

It would be foolish and unscientific to say that in an inertial system, depending on its velocity, units of mass, length and time change, and that objects, space and time deform depending on the direction and speed of the system. Soon, Einstein himself realized this, as well as the fact that his "General Theory of Relativity" was "nonsense squared" because it violated almost every law of physics. But why deny what is selling very well? Well, man has to live - from something!
So every honor and glory to Mr. Einstein but save us God from all the "popularisers of science" and physics professors who don't know physics!

35 minutes ago, aloizije said:

I know almost nothing about this because I am neither a drug addict nor a homosexual, nor a pedophile, nor a professor of physics. I first encountered the theory of relativity in high school and then I read about it and here I will explain how I understood it:

!

Moderator Note

You seem to have mistaken this discussion board for your blog.

You can contribute mainstream commentary to a discussion, or start a new thread to either ask questions or present some alternative (the latter in speculations). This, however, is hijacking, which is why it has been placed in the trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.