Evidence found supporting 3 dimensional time at play in the double slit experiment

Oldand Dilis

Simple verifiable explanation of 3 dimensional time

3 dimensional time is quite simple, it is a logical property of Einstein's time dilation in Special Relativity. If we blow up a balloon we know that it increases in 3 dimensions of space. If we have any two points marked on the balloon then as it inflates their distance in space increases.   If we send information between these two points along the surface then the time it takes for the information to pass between them is increased in direct proportion to the increase in space. So at the quantum level it is not just the time between "particles" that causes time to dilate, it is time within "particles" which dilates directly in 3 dimensions. If we have internal networks inside particles then if we send information along these paths again time is dilated in 3 dimensions within particles.

I have located video evidence showing that what is happening in the double slit experiment is due to time being 3 dimensional. Evidence located in 2 separate experiments online Hitachi 1989 and Nebraska Lincoln University 2013. I also provide a new simple experiment setup to triple verify 3 dimensional time which will show particles acting as never before expected by physicists, moving sideways through space and time. Also I explain the equation which solves it. Δt³∝1/ΔxΔp I am still homeless and penniless so I cant get it peer reviewed under open access as all journals want big money and professional physicists likely aren't reading it because it is not peer reviewed. The important point is this is not the usual open ended theoretical speculation. I have located the evidence and provide a new simpler experiment setup to triple verify it.

While physicists assert the anomaly in the double slit experiment cannot be a wave crest because it works with electrons which are quantized so that would be impossible it is only impossible in one dimensional time. In experiments it appears as a single particle due to the limitations of locality of measurement in three dimensional time.

The crucial point which clarifies the difference between one and 3 dimensional time in the experiments is the number of hits on the wall. If time were one dimensional then every particle fired would leave a mark where every wave crest hits a wall. Where we get the interference pattern there should be 5 wave crests hitting the wall with every particle fired (if there are 5 bands in the interference pattern) because every wave crest from primary and secondary waves will arrive at the wall. They don't though as seen in the videos of the experiments, only one wave crest leaves a mark at only one point in matter that is within the timeband which is set by 1.the source, 2.positions in space and 3.detectors for momentum (positions also acting as detectors for momentum but for the sake of keeping it simple I refer to detectors separate from the positions in the walls). In the classic double slit experiment most of these arrive at the front screen/wall, the subsequent waves pass through the slits and the back wall but not all leave a mark. Just as every point in space may have multiple radio signals passing along the same airwaves only the ones tuned into will be amplified and detectable in our reality. In these experiments that physical amplification happens only when the three variables time, position and momentum are optimal at any point in the field where two waves of energy meet, the looping energy wave in matter gets knocked out of its loop back into the field and the mark is left.

What is happening in the double slit experiment is explained in detail using simple logic on a commercial website

Which is licensed under CC copyright so any discussion thread must show the source. 

Is there any need for three dimensional time when everyone knows time applies to all three spatial dimensions in the first place ?

We give time dimensionality by defining an interval (ct). However this never implied a time interval only applies to one spatial coordinate only. The Lorentz boosts can apply to all three spatial dimensions.

Time is simply a measure of rate of change or duration. It isn't a thing unto itself to have units pertaining to a volume.

Edited by Mordred

38 minutes ago, Oldand Dilis said:
Simple verifiable explanation of 3 dimensional time

3 dimensional time is quite simple, it is a logical property of Einstein's time dilation in Special Relativity. If we blow up a balloon we know that it increases in 3 dimensions of space. If we have any two points marked on the balloon then as it inflates their distance in space increases.   If we send information between these two points along the surface then the time it takes for the information to pass between them is increased in direct proportion to the increase in space. So at the quantum level it is not just the time between "particles" that causes time to dilate, it is time within "particles" which dilates directly in 3 dimensions. If we have internal networks inside particles then if we send information along these paths again time is dilated in 3 dimensions within particles.

We already have a definition of time dilation from SR, and this isn't it. Pick new terminology.

Further, there is only one path that minimizes the light/information travel time between two points, and that path is one dimensional.

While physicists assert the anomaly in the double slit experiment cannot be a wave crest because it works with electrons which are quantized so that would be impossible it is only impossible in one dimensional time. In experiments it appears as a single particle due to the limitations of locality of measurement in three dimensional time.

What anomaly? 

The crucial point which clarifies the difference between one and 3 dimensional time in the experiments is the number of hits on the wall. If time were one dimensional then every particle fired would leave a mark where every wave crest hits a wall. Where we get the interference pattern there should be 5 wave crests hitting the wall with every particle fired (if there are 5 bands in the interference pattern) because every wave crest from primary and secondary waves will arrive at the wall.

Why would one photon give rise to 5 signals? 

7 hours ago, Mordred said:

Is there any need for three dimensional time when everyone knows time applies to all three spatial dimensions in the first place ?

We give time dimensionality by defining an interval (ct). However this never implied a time interval only applies to one spatial coordinate only. The Lorentz boosts can apply to all three spatial dimensions.

Time is simply a measure of rate of change or duration. It isn't a thing unto itself to have units pertaining to a volume.

Your moderators are liars and thieves that's why you can't see truth. It absolutely does pertain to volume. Below is why.

You are liars and thieves because previously you agreed a deal to see a formula then you broke the deal when you saw it and didn't understand it. 

Taken from an update to doubleslitsolution dot weebly dot com

INTRODUCING THE COSMIC SECOND
To illustrate the concept mathematically we need the assumption of a universal time unit which I will call a cosmic second "cs" and  an Earth second I will call "es"
then the amount of information we can possibly move within an arbitrary set area of matter say of volume for example 1cm³ in 1cs is 1/1.333πn³ where n is the amount of information sent.

With three dimensional time what I am saying is that if 1cs in outer space is measured as 1es dilated to a super massive planet or sun so the local time measurement of 1cs is now 2es and the information moved within that specific area of matter in space in 1cs is 1/1.333π1tb units then the information which can be moved within that same volume of matter in 1cs is not just doubled when dilated. Where the possible information moved in that volume of matter in outer space within the 1cs was say 1.333π1tb now in one cs we can move 1.333π8tb within that same volume of matter.

I have screen shots of when you lied and broke the deal in my blog. I have hidden my blog for now but I might just put it back online. Some apologies and humility and putting my page all over the place IMMEDIATELY might dampen my anger because I'm really f####g pissed of with liars and thieves at the minute. No promises but I have a soft heart so you better act fast and pray hard because I just cracked the mathematical explanation tonight and the emails to all the key players including a Nobel Laureate who has been positively communicating with me have been sent.

If you delete this post/thread my blog goes straight back online. I don't expect you to put it back into hot topics I don't want anyone humiliated but put my webpage in hot topics and get discussions going......before I do put my blog online again

And remove all my negative points too.

2 minutes ago, Curious layman said:

'Your moderators are liars and thieves'

He's an 'Evil Liar' actually. Not sure about the thieving though.

Yes he said I could post my webpage on the thread and it wouldn't be deleted because I said I had a formula, then when I did he didn't understand it and deleted it. That's the same as theft.

Edited by Oldand Dilis
Spelling mistake

You can't steal a formula nor can you steal a workable model. Although you don't have to worry about either as you haven't presented anything that amounts to anything following the scientific method. Your membership agreed to specific rules on this forum. If you cannot abide by them then go somewhere else.

One of those rules is that the details must be posted on this site without the need to click on other sites. 

This site is perfectly capable of latex the most complicated formulas. 

1 hour ago, Oldand Dilis said:

Your moderators are liars and thieves that's why you can't see truth. It absolutely does pertain to volume. Below is why.

You are liars and thieves because previously you agreed a deal to see a formula then you broke the deal when you saw it and didn't understand it. 

Taken from an update to doubleslitsolution dot weebly dot com

INTRODUCING THE COSMIC SECOND
To illustrate the concept mathematically we need the assumption of a universal time unit which I will call a cosmic second "cs" and  an Earth second I will call "es"
then the amount of information we can possibly move within an arbitrary set area of matter say of volume for example 1cm³ in 1cs is 1/1.333πn³ where n is the amount of information sent.

With three dimensional time what I am saying is that if 1cs in outer space is measured as 1es dilated to a super massive planet or sun so the local time measurement of 1cs is now 2es and the information moved within that specific area of matter in space in 1cs is 1/1.333π1tb units then the information which can be moved within that same volume of matter in 1cs is not just doubled when dilated. Where the possible information moved in that volume of matter in outer space within the 1cs was say 1.333π1tb now in one cs we can move 1.333π8tb within that same volume of matter.

I have screen shots of when you lied and broke the deal in my blog. I have hidden my blog for now but I might just put it back online. Some apologies and humility and putting my page all over the place IMMEDIATELY might dampen my anger because I'm really f####g pissed of with liars and thieves at the minute. No promises but I have a soft heart so you better act fast and pray hard because I just cracked the mathematical explanation tonight and the emails to all the key players including a Nobel Laureate who has been positively communicating with me have been sent.

What does any of this have to do with the supposed evidence of the two slit experiment  ? Are you not familiar with coordinate time vs proper time? 

GR handles time dependence on coordinate location quite well. What you have above with Earth time vs cosmic time is well described under GR under coordinate time.

Edited by Mordred

1 hour ago, Oldand Dilis said:

!

Moderator Note

Now that you mention it, you were told not to bring this topic up again, and that you should contact a moderator if you had a formula to present.