On the Fractal Nature of our Universe

mt3209

Our Universe is three waves;  spin, color, heat.

We all know heat as charge but it doesn’t move between negative and positive

It moves like a spherical radial vibration.

positive, zero, and negative are the same wave just 90 degrees apart. 

Because there are three vibrations, the projections on the standard model appear that we can only see or measure 3 versions of each.   Three charges, three colors, three generations of matter.   Anti-particles are waves that are 180 degrees apart (a collapsing sphere or an expanding sphere).   Spin flips each time the wave crosses zero.   Imagine a spinning ball collapsing to zero then expanding out.   The spin reverses.

Check it out!

Edited by mt3209

!

Moderator Note

Moved to speculations. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the rules in the speculations forum. As a whole, we are a discussion forum here so threads should have something that allow for discussion. Just posting vague sentences and opinions would be considered soap boxing and are more appropriate for blogs or similar outlets.

Draw a sine wave.   neutral is 0degrees, positive is 90 degrees, 180 is neutral, negative is 270degrees and back again to 0.

Think of an expanding sphere as positive and contracting one as negative.

15 hours ago, Mordred said:

Is there any science involved in the above ?

Heat is a scalar quantity and has no charge. Color is a property associated with how light interacts with a body. Quantum spin is intrinsic to a given particle.

Light is the color vibration inside the nucleus.   Photons are the projection of the 3 waves where there is no spin.   

Edited by mt3209

14 hours ago, studiot said:
15 hours ago, mt3209 said:

positive, zero, and negative are the same wave just 90 degrees apart. 

They can't all be 90o apart from each other

9 minutes ago, mt3209 said:

Draw a sine wave.   neutral is 0degrees, positive is 90 degrees, 180 is neutral, negative is 270degrees and back again to 0.

If positive is 90o apart from zero and negative is also 90o apart from zero then positive is either 180o or 0o apart from negative.

14 hours ago, studiot said:

They can't all be 90o apart from each other

!

Moderator Note

Where does it say they are "all 90o apart from each other" ?

I'm sure there are real issues with the OP's idea that you could discuss without resorting to silly strawman arguments.

Strange, Did you get out of bed the wrong side today ?

I quoted exactly where it said that in the opening post (twice now to avoid confusion)

2 minutes ago, mt3209 said:

Yes, that is how a sine wave works. 

So positive is not 90o apart from negative.

Edited by studiot

1 minute ago, studiot said:

Strange, Did you get out of bed the wrong side today ?

I quoted exactly where it said that in the opening post (twice now to avoid confusion)

So positive is not 90o apart from negative.

Yes, I read what the OP wrote. It is completely accurate. For a sine wave, 0° is zero, 90° is +1, 180° is zero,  270° is -1. These are 90° apart. (Obviously, they are not "all" 90° apart, but that bit is your invention).

!

Moderator Note

Off topic (but kind of interesting) discussion split to here: https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/121402-split-from-on-the-fractal-nature-of-our-universe/

2 hours ago, mt3209 said:

Light is the color vibration inside the nucleus.   Photons are the projection of the 3 waves where there is no spin.   

Obviously you have never looked at different minerals under a blacklight. If you did you would know color is how light gets reflected or absorbed by the material. Ie different wavelengths of light (hint how does a rainbow form on water droplets. )

Edited by Mordred

Our Universe is three waves; 

Spin (s)

Color (c) or light

Heat (h) or charge

There are three phases of each wave

Spin has phases that are 90 degrees apart (left, right, no spin)

charge or heat has phases that are 90 degrees apart (0,+,-)

Color has phases that are 120 degrees apart - they do not cancel out

The math checks out.

If you can’t see it, ask me and we will show you how.

mt

2 hours ago, dimreepr said:

You can't, but you can learn from it.

amen to that!

52 minutes ago, mt3209 said:

Our Universe is three waves; 

Spin (s)

Color (c) or light

Heat (h) or charge

There are three phases of each wave

Spin has phases that are 90 degrees apart (left, right, no spin)

charge or heat has phases that are 90 degrees apart (0,+,-)

Color has phases that are 120 degrees apart - they do not cancel out

The math checks out.

mt

amen to that!

Repeating the same errors doesn't make it true.

However as color is already mentioned above let's look at spin.

I have an electron at 1/2 spin but it requires a 720 degree rotation to return to original state. A spin 1 particle takes 360 degrees.

So how does your conjecture work with the above ?

Think of heat as a sine wave with color as an amplitude on top of every point, then add a spin to the point.   Three independent waves right.   

Spin can be right, left, or zero.

Our math is based on our universe where all the particles have the same spin.  There is no 1/2 spin.   Only a mathematical projection of one.

20 minutes ago, mt3209 said:

Think of heat as a sine wave with color as an amplitude on top of every point, then add a spin to the point.   Three independent waves right.   

Spin can be right, left, or zero.

Our math is based on our universe where all the particles have the same spin.  There is no 1/2 spin.   Only a mathematical projection of one.

You seem to be using definitions of spin, color, charge, heat etc not found in mainstream physics. That makes your explanations pointless unless you provide your alternative definitions as well. For instance

1 hour ago, mt3209 said:

Heat (h) or charge

Are you claiming that electrical current (flow of charges), for instance in superconductor, is actually the same as heat flow?

1 hour ago, mt3209 said:

The math checks out.

Still waiting.

26 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Still waiting for the required math. As you claim it checks out... 

I for one can quarantee it won't particularly since I have performed experiments involving particle spin.

The experiments aren't wrong they are only seeing the result of a universe where the color, spin, and heat waves are in a proportion that heat waves have a longer wavelength than the age of our universe.   Look at the field strength ratios.