Weird witches...

Externet

Cannot confirm, do not have the books myself.  Perhaps from hundreds writing crap, some may guess it near right.

A 2008 book :

Image result for sylvia browne end of days

See the source image

==========================================================================

A 1981 book:

See the source image

- Please delete if improper -

I agree - A million fiction authors making stuff up is going to result in some accidental correlations with fact.

Also note that the more vague you make a statement, the easier it is to claim that it was a successful prediction.

1 hour ago, Externet said:

Cannot confirm, do not have the books myself. 

Search the web for the book name plus pdf keywords.. Mention of Wuhan in "The Eyes Of Darkness" is also in translation of the book to my language. Wuhan Laboratory was founded in 1956. The details about the virus do not match. It is kinda like somebody predicting explosion of a space shuttle during launching in Florida.. It is a very likely to happen accident.. If the writer creates a thriller, he or she will place action, story or history in places which are really existing.

Edited by Sensei

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Search the web for the book name plus pdf keywords.. Mention of Wuhan in "The Eyes Of Darkness" is also in translation of the book to my language. Wuhan Laboratory was founded in 1956. The details about the virus do not match. It is kinda like somebody predicting explosion of a space shuttle during launching in Florida.. It is a very likely to happen accident.. If the writer creates a thriller, he or she will place action, story or history in places which are really existing.

It's all too easy to just predict history, and that it will repeat itself, all I've got to do is make them, similar...