Are humans that simple we an create algorithums

FishandChips

I don’t see why not. 

Human behavior is complex, multi-level, multimodal, culturally and contextually shaped. Computer analysis of human behavior in its multiple scales and settings leads to a steady influx of new applications in diverse domains including human-computer interaction, affective computing, social signal processing and computational social sciences, autonomous systems, smart healthcare, customer behavior analysis, urban computing and AI for social good. 

https://nips.cc/Conferences/2019/ScheduleMultitrack?event=13207

On 2/16/2020 at 12:42 PM, Strange said:

I don’t see why not 

You are unable to tell where so simple and fundamental as electron will fly, but you are able to predict behaviour of something so complex as human? Astonishing amount of self-confidence ;)

What you might do is algorithm which predicts probability of human (or group of people) doing something in certain situation.. but you won't be able to tell "that person will do exactly this action in this moment of time" (that is example of absolute determinism)..

On 2/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, FishandChips said:

That can be used to predict human behavior ?.

..such algorithms are created for predicting behavior of large group of people in e.g. dangerous situation like panic..

During previous POTUS election such algorithms were used on large amount of people (millions) to predict whether they have steady political symphaties or not steady, and if not, started giving them special advertisements to "piss them off" so they started bothering about who will be chosen to White House. Weak minds which can be easily fooled and controlled by messages addressed exactly to them. If these people clicked them, replied, liked, shared with friends etc, algorithm knew tactics worked and continued with more and more agressive messages with more mind washing content. Algorithm was pretending FB Internet friend of a person. After adding to friends it had usually full access to user's historical operations and could analyse what user clicked, liked and shared with others. I know people who have thousands of such bots in their FB friends database. They are usually harmless and used just for sending advertisements of products and services rather than influencing personal political opinions..

Edited by Sensei

8 hours ago, Sensei said:

What you might do is algorithm which predicts probability of human (or group of people) doing something in certain situation.. but you won't be able to tell "that person will do exactly this action in this moment of time"

Exactly. Did anyone say otherwise.

8 hours ago, Sensei said:

You are unable to tell where so simple and fundamental as electron will fly

CRTs work pretty well. And SLAC.

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

You are unable to tell where so simple and fundamental as electron will fly, but you are able to predict behaviour of something so complex as human? Astonishing amount of self-confidence ;)

I'm not convinced humans are all that complicated in terms of behovour, how else did Trump get be POTUS.

I think the premise of the OP is valid.

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

..such algorithms are created for predicting behavior of large group of people in e.g. dangerous situation like panic..

Or voting... And why do you think it works for large groups of humans? It's kinda like why culteral stereotypes sort of works... 

“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!” - P Shelley