Geometrical Matrix of the Pleiades Cluster

Pleiadian Geography

Hi everyone! g1.gif

I would like to share with all of you some results from 20 years research. We named it - The Discovery of Astrognosical Primordial Geometrical Matrix of
the Pleiades Cluster (M45) with Effects on the Real Geographic Space.

Short conclusion: there is a vast influence of M45 cluster on Earth, in terms of geomorphology, historical urban and sacral infrastructure, toponimy, even the historical events. Model is based on elementary geometry (entirely new, mathematical interpretation of this M45 cluster and Earths' surface), mathematicaly tested through Meditteranean basin, South Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Arabian peninsula (etc..)

Everyone interested in this model, can read about it at
LINK DELETED 
This is work in progress, and everyone is welcome to participate and/or develop it on his/her own.

Afterall, I would be greatfull if any of you will be able to answer/discuss things that cause the holes in my knowledge, same as I will be open to answer/discuss all the questions I am able and know.

Cheers!
p.s.
excerpt from the article (image attached):
Cadmean axis

...For example, 3 720 km east of the Strait of Gibraltar, there is Mount Aqra (36° N, 36° E), a holy mountain on the Middle Eastern coast, on the border of Turkey and Syria. The parallel of the very top of Aqra (35°57' N) bisects the Strait of Gibraltar. If we place the line on the position of Aqra, at an angle of α with respect to parallel, and point it in the direction of the northwest, on that line we will find Troy in Asia Minor, the peninsula Ljuba (cr. ljubav = love) near Nin (Croatia) and French cities of Troyes and Paris (Figure 23). Šipić named this line Cadmean axis.

National geografic Troyan Eponimy Matrix.jpg

Edited by Strange

12 hours ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

excerpt from the article (image attached):

That, by itself, is enough to invalidate the idea. Your straight lines and isosceles triangle only work because of the projection used for that map. Does it work for different projections? Does it work for great circles on the ground? Do you understand the difference?

Apart from the fact that choosing arbitrary places on the map that happen to fit your desired pattern (and then inventing post-hoc reasons for their significance) is the geographical equivalent of numerology and, so, utterly meaningless.

And why do you think there is a significance in the modern names of three unrelated cities? When we recall that they were originally called Aikai, Illion and Augustobona Tricassium it doesn't sound so impressive does it. (This is like numerologists who insist on using English when making claims about the universe, as if modern English is somehow special.)

12 hours ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

Short conclusion: there is a vast influence of M45 cluster on Earth

What is the mechanism of this influence? Gravity?

The 36oN parallel also goes through Tokyo, Tsingtao, Knoxville and more or less bisects the sea between mainland Greece and Crete.

So what (is the toponymy) ?

You also mention

Geomorphology.

So where is the connection?

Edited by studiot

19 minutes ago, Strange said:

They all have a "T" in the name? (Knoxville is in Tennessee)

So I look forward to a statistical distribution analysis of place names along the 36th parallel, by first letter.

Wouldn't it be more fun though if T were the 36th letter of the alphabet?

:)

Edited by studiot

4 hours ago, Strange said:

That, by itself, is enough to invalidate the idea. Your straight lines and isosceles triangle only work because of the projection used for that map. Does it work for different projections? Does it work for great circles on the ground? Do you understand the difference?

Apart from the fact that choosing arbitrary places on the map that happen to fit your desired pattern (and then inventing post-hoc reasons for their significance) is the geographical equivalent of numerology and, so, utterly meaningless.

And why do you think there is a significance in the modern names of three unrelated cities? When we recall that they were originally called Aikai, Illion and Augustobona Tricassium it doesn't sound so impressive does it. (This is like numerologists who insist on using English when making claims about the universe, as if modern English is somehow special.)

What is the mechanism of this influence? Gravity?

Only Mercator's projection! 

What do you mean by great circles - meridians and parallels on the spherical projection, or circles in Mercator?

Troy, Troyes, Paris are arbitrary as long as geometry and mythology is arbitrary. These cities are related in verified and accepted projection -used for navigation at least few centuries. 

When you say modern,  what period you take for that - 500, 1000, or more years, since when these names exist in memory or history? And what were their names before Aikai, Illion and Aug.Tricassium?

Mechanism of influence - unfortunately, link that I offered for reading is deleted, but I think they  https://www.subaru.com/ could also have certain idea about it.

Thank you for your comments and questions :).

National geografic Monfalcone Iskenderun Agheila.jpg

3 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

I hope this guy didn't really waste 20 years on this!  On the other hand if it makes him happy it is a rather innocuous hobby.

Not wasted - invested. Yes, it makes him and his family really happy. Even some neighbours. And postman. You can also share this happiness :)

25 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

Not wasted - invested. Yes, it makes him and his family really happy. Even some neighbours. And postman. You can also share this happiness :)

I did get a chuckle out of the post.  Are reptilian Pleiadians part of this, or is that a different thing?

Thank you all for your comments and questions - makes me even more joyful to see that humor is allowed in such a "serious" environment. 
If anyone is willing to spend a day or less (not 20 years:), reading the article with understanding , he would skip questions and comments such as "which projection...?" or "lets analyse T letters" (although it might be really interesting to do it), or whatsoever.

After all, this, so called "Pleiadic model" is possible to test easily, there's no mysticism.  Prefereably, read the article first. Or you want me to completely copy it here? :)

36 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

Only Mercator's projection! 

Why? 

38 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

What do you mean by great circles - meridians and parallels on the spherical projection, or circles in Mercator?

If you don't know what a great circles is, I have zero faith in your theories (which are nonsensical, anyway).

39 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

When you say modern,  what period you take for that - 500, 1000, or more years, since when these names exist in memory or history? And what were their names before Aikai, Illion and Aug.Tricassium?

I asked you why you rely on the modern names for a bogus connection between them.

40 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

Mechanism of influence - unfortunately, link that I offered for reading is deleted, but I think they  https://www.subaru.com/ could also have certain idea about it.

Well, if you don't want to explain then we can just request the thread is closed. This is a discussion forum, after all.

6 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

I did get a chuckle out of the post.  Are reptilian Pleiadians part of this, or is that a different thing?

Look, I wrote here some things about geometry, geography, astronomy, etc... almost banned out.What will happen if now I begin with reptilians...? Better you try, you are Atom.  :)

2 minutes ago, Pleiadian Geography said:

Look, I wrote here some things about geometry, geography, astronomy, etc... almost banned out.

You haven't been banned. You haven't had any sort of warning or anything else. Don't play the Galileo Gambit too early.