massive human body can stand on its weak feet toes

awaterpon

Hello ,

This appears  to violate physics but it is only a body phenomenon :

A human can stand on toes tips, toes , or a compilation of toes and feet balls .It is possible for a human to stand on toes. But if a person put load equivalent to his body mass on toes " and without wearing shoes " the load will break joints.

My hypothesis is:

Human body mass can be determined by comparing the body with another mass in scale" nothing new here ".The gravity of the human body is its mass times acceleration “nothing change here "

When a person stands on surface. The gravity force of body on a surface is far greater than the normal force by the surface on the body upwards.

The gravity force of body a” weight” appears in a spring of scale by compressing it which shows body mass times acceleration" nothing new". But the normal force upwards is less than that value. That why the pressure on feet toes and feet soles appears very small. So always the force of surface upwards is far smaller than force downwards " weight" .

The pressure on toes or soles is as a result of two equals forces , one is the force of ground upwards “ normal force “and the other is force downwards far less than weight.

The values: weight and normal force upwards related to each other mathematically .The massive the body is the force downwards “weight “and the force upwards are big

The explanation of the phenomenon of a person lifting ones’ massive body with weak foot and calf’s muscles when trying to pick a fruit on a tree vixra is :

The small normal force I mentioned of earth surface upwards on the body is equal to the force lifting the body, so the force lifting a body is small, far less than force downwards “weight”

Edited by awaterpon

13 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

So always the force of surface upwards is far smaller than force downwards " weight" .

If forces are not balanced then the body is accelerating down through the earth. Does that match your observations?

46 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

If forces are not balanced then the body is accelerating down through the earth. Does that match your observations?

The force which represent weight is one direction downwards opposed with small force upwards.Theses forces are not equal .The body will be at rest and no acceleration since it actually opposed by earth surface . in the case for instance the object accelerating into water , this is applied according to the calculation of what I suggested. Taking in consideration acceleration as well as water resistance

Edited by awaterpon

45 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

The force which represent weight is one direction downwards opposed with small force upwards.Theses forces are not equal .The body will be at rest and no acceleration since it actually opposed by earth surface

The thing that opposes it from the Earth surface is a "force"

55 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

The force which represent weight is one direction downwards opposed with small force upwards.Theses forces are not equal .The body will be at rest and no acceleration since it actually opposed by earth surface . in the case for instance the object accelerating into water , this is applied according to the calculation of what I suggested. Taking in consideration acceleration as well as water resistance

F = ma

If F ≠ 0, there must be an acceleration

You can't have an unbalanced force and no acceleration

1 hour ago, awaterpon said:

Unfortunately the above is wrong according to basic physics. Please provide the calculations here so we can point at possible misunderstandings. 

Suggestion: since you have an interest in physics (in this case classical mechanics and the laws of Newton) how about posting questions in the mainstream sections instead of making claims that are obviously incorrect? 

Edit:

1 hour ago, awaterpon said:

But if a person put load equivalent to his body mass on toes " and without wearing shoes " the load will break joints.

Can you provide some source supporting that claim? 
I tried in the gym in one of the leg press machines. No, the load did not break the joints. 

Edited by Ghideon
added citation

59 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

The Earth opposes with an equal and opposite force. You can show this by flipping a scale upside down, so you are on the bottom and the Earth is on top.

F = m1a1 = m2a2

Keeping in mind the Earth is far more massive so the acceleration it feels is corresponding far lower.

Your weight is divided between your two legs normally with the area of the foot helping to reduce the pressure(Force/Area) further. If the same force is spread over less area the pressure will naturally increase.

5 hours ago, awaterpon said:

The gravity force of body a” weight” appears in a spring of scale by compressing it which shows body mass times acceleration" nothing new". But the normal force upwards is less than that value. That why the pressure on feet toes and feet soles appears very small. So always the force of surface upwards is far smaller than force downwards " weight" .

Oh no, not this guy...

I'm glad this can be tested that easily.

weight of 60 kg is 60*9.8 or 588 Newton which is a huge number.

Try to pull toes with your hands and compare it with lifting a 60 kg mass you will see how these muscle are weak and won't bear even far less  that mass

Edited by awaterpon

4 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

I'm glad this can be tested that easily.

weight of 60 kg is 60*9.8 or 588 Newton which is a huge number.

Now try to push by only toes and without wearing shoes, the toes wont bear even force far less than 588 Newton.

Another way is try to pull toes with your hands and compare it with pulling a 60 kg mass you will see how  see these muscles are weak.

I will try that* just for fun. But since this is your thread and your idea you have to provide the evidence. So again: Can you provide some source supporting your claim that joints will break? 

*) Side note: It's is called "reverse leg press calf raises" if someone wants to google. I will no document my falsification of the claim. Pictures and/or videos of my (ugly) bare feet will probably break several forum rules.