The Philosophy of Physics

PrimalMinister

I have a framework for a theory of everything that is worthy of discussion except the moderators keep shutting it down. They say there is no evidence for it but there is, its just that the discussion is usually stopped before it gets there. I do not think our current scientists are stupid but their philopsophy is no where near the level of their mathematics, their philosophy is poor.

Its all good and well trumpeting our successes, looking over our vast and comprehensive knowledge and being proud, but there are some problems with physics, things it doesn't explain. This is what is most interesting, these unknowns. But there is a problem with that, if physicsts are anything like Laurance Krauss then they are not interested in philosophical conumdrums, he believes you just need to do math and measurement. The thing is, these problems with physics are largely philosophical in nature, until you have a breakthough that is, then it becomes a matter for science.

I am preparing a presentation of the framework and will probably release it this year.

I would like to discuss it but actually I am more interested in what other people think, especially about the problems with physics.

For example, as far as I can tell sciences answer to the question 'how did the laws of the universe get everywhere' is that they did as if by magic. I thought scientists did not believe in magic, however the laws of the universe are just magically everywhere according to the current philosophy of physics. They do not word it that way of course, but its what they are basically saying.

10 minutes ago, PrimalMinister said:

I have a framework for a theory of everything that is worthy of discussion except the moderators keep shutting it down. They say there is no evidence for it but there is, its just that the discussion is usually stopped before it gets there. 

!

Moderator Note

That's because you did not present any in the threads you started, and YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO RE-INTRODUCE THE TOPIC WITHOUT THE EVIDENCE.

Is it really surprising that the threads were locked, when you don't follow the rules? Will it really be surprising to you to be suspended and/or banned for repeatedly not following the rules?