Looking for med-school advice

Job

Hi.

Pretty sure this the proper section to post my off-topic inquiry.

I'm a first year medical school student, I've finished the first semester that concentrated on the very basic things, most of which was so relevant to me from high school so I haven't encountered many troubles. 

However, what I'm awaiting for in the second semester is mostly something I'm not very familiar with (Anatomy, histology, physiology, embryology , organic chemistry (most one I'm familiar with) ). Got a week left for the second semester and I feel worried for not preparing anything. I don't mean starting to study, rather it's more of a preparation of studying techniques for these subjects to avoid problems of procrastination and so in the 2nd semester. 

Could I get advice from your own experience on how have you dealt with any of these subjects, or what have you done right before you were introduced to them (just like my state now)? 

Edited by Job