Non religious

Kjtmmlm

Wouldn't you be better off showing reasons why sleeping/marrying (note we are NOT talking about getting children here, are we?) is bad from a non religious point of view.

Yes I do believe that in incestuous relationships there is a higher chance of abusive or unhealthy power dynamics (and I suppose you could even argue that there is always an inherit difference). Other than that, what are reasons that it would be bad?

Genetic closeness is one, as are issues with the lack of true ability to consent. There’s an extremely skewed power dynamic between father and child and it’s difficult to accept that a child can consent to the union in a free and properly informed manner. 

Edited by iNow

3 hours ago, Kjtmmlm said:

How is it not wrong to marry or sleep with your father ????

You aren't asking if it is wrong or isn't, you are asking for reasons why incest may be "not wrong".  OK.  Assuming consenting adults without clinical mental deficiencies, many people view decisions about personal relationships to be a private matter.  I.e. none of "your" business, and not the business of the government (in a free society).  I recall a story several years ago where a man married his daughter but they claimed they were unaware of their relation until after the fact.  I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for them, or not care at all.