Pyramids? How?

Adrian

Apparently searchers' date=' have uncovered "living quarters" for pyramid builders, and the evidence shows that they were treated very very well, and well educated.

[/quote']

I heard this too...and saw it on TV...but i haven't seen a site yet

• 3 weeks later...

just noticed the 2 posts of blah on the previous page, dug up some info cos his claim about the empire state building didn't seem correct.

Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.

from http://www.space.com commenting on objects visible from space:

Egyptian pyramids have been photographed from space several times with standard digital cameras and high-powered lenses. The largest pyramid at Giza, on the outskirts of Cairo, is 745 feet (227 meters) wide and 449 feet (137 meters) tall.

I know the empire state building is some 1200 ft. It isn't even the tallest building.

I mean, not to discredit the pyramids, they are awesome.

National Geographic offers some interesting information:

Contrary to some popular depictions, the pyramid builders were not slaves or foreigners. Excavated skeletons show that they were Egyptians who lived in villages developed and overseen by the pharaoh's supervisors.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/pyramids/pyramids.html

I myself am quite interested in how the pyramids were built. first of alln if we look at the stones. the great pyramid contains 2300 000 stones that weigh an average 2.5 tonnes. however above the kings chamber there are blocks of granite weighing 70-80 tonnes each. all of thesestones were apparently quarried using copper tools, which i think is laughable, and anybody else who has also tried to cut alumminium with butter can sympathsise, also look at how they would have raised the blocks up once they were at the pyramid, two styles of ramps to be used, the long ramp which extended out in a straight line, the problem with this is that to acheive a acceptable gradient of the ramp it would extend far beyond even the Giza plateu. the other ramp, the spiral ramp, would spiral up the sides of the pyramid and become a greater mass than the pyramid itself, also the sharp corners would be difficult to manage with a 2.5 tonne block.

here is the site that covers the building project to copy the Great Pyramid of Giza on a smaller scale.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid/explore/builders.html

i remind you they used Iron tools and a flatbed truck. ;)

Here is a very interesting site.

http://www.coralcastle.com

This is about a man named Ed, He himself managed to build coral castle, by carving, and laying 1,100 tonnes of coral in 28 years at some points he worked on coral 4,000 feet thick, all by himself, its amazing and nobody know how he did it! he himself was sure he was reproducing Ancient Egyptian Technology.

well, to ad to that wild story, supposedly at some point in time ED decided he wanted to move. Disassembled it all single handedly, had the delivery truck driver park the truck and leave for a few minutes, only to come back, what, like 30 minutes later and the truck was slap full.

I'm sure they had educated people to do the thinking, designing and cutting. But human history leads me to think they outsourced their grunt labor from other tribes.

I mean if God told America to build an Arc, we would get China to build it!

• 1 month later...

I had read an explanation some time ago, but looking at the image makes me wonder. The original road and construction site area has been carefully smoothed out, that area just above the structure and leading to the road. Power to all the Giza sites must be buried along the main roads. A couple of Khamsins would pretty much obscure any evidence of buried lines, and paths that are not maintained will eventually disappear. Notice the evidence of the old stone "sand fences" that used to protect the area around the pyramids.

There are a number of other sites that discuss this building.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/graphics/root5.html

http://www.marsearthconnection.com/satimage.html

There are a lot of broken links in the above sites.

ok i dont know if this has all ready been mentiond i just had a quick look through but the used wooden sticks they laid hundreds of them in a row and pulled the blocks along them and did this untill the block was in the correct position

my method has been tried out, they even showed it on tv it is a very old method and it is quite simple by the sound of it you are being sarcastic and there is no need because its true alot better method then waiting for a flood i would like to see water lift how many tonnes of stone and in fact i dont know why im going on because that is the actuall method they used.

Boris, there are several methods they could have used, at this point, they are all possible and many are just hypotheses, perhaps they even used more than one of these techniques. As stated earlier, the real fascination isn't with how it got there, but with the exact masonry and construction....besides, you don't sound very logical by saying that you are right repeatedly, while offering the proof that "they even showed it on tv."......

I'm not crazy, you're crazy

well i know that the aztech's used stone to shape stone, they got there stones from the river beds maybe this was how the egyptians did it, the aztechs not only shaped small stones but huge ones as well, in to the perfect shape needed there were no spaces between the blocks that is why part of the aztech buildings survive to this day

[boris_73 well i know that the aztech's used stone to shape stone]

It is the Inca walls that have the perfect fit with irregular shapes. If it was simply using stones to shape stones there should be a lot of the same type walls structures elsewhere in the world, but there aren't. It is inconceivable that the Inca's would be the only ones to have done it that way if anyone could just shape them by knocking stones together. You might ask a civil engineer why all stone buildings aren't built that way, since they are demonstrably more durable than using mortar to bind the blocks together.Many of the Inca walls are made of diorite and it is in the same hardness class as granite.

You might want to get a couple of pieces just to knock together to see how easy it is to shape one with the other, then with that experience move up to meter sized pieces.

Guest Survey Guy

I seen on TV where these buildings in India that they couldn't figure how they built them. they found the remains of a dirt ramp a mile away when projected when right to the top of the building. They gotta few elephants, so big logs, but a huge stone on logs and the elephants push/pull the stone on logs. Another elephant picks up logs and places them in front of the slab. The elephants had no probs pushing up the slope which wasn't too extreme.

But i came here to post because im a land surveyor. not licensed but a draftsman/instrument operator. I got a magazine with an article about how long it takes for 100's of people (longer than a lifetime) just to survey parts of Alaska. I read that the height of the pyramid in inches is equal to average elevation of the entire planet in inches. This is intresting. I dont believe that its a coincidence. The only way we could measure that I believe is with aerial photography, or satelite photography/radar. You just couldn't do it on foot with manpower. You gotta think about how did the egyptians know the average elevation of the whole planet, so they could match it in the pyramid's height???? That's one thing there no one could convince me that they either didn't have advanced technology, or something freaky like some aliens building it. seriously, i do this stuff for a living. You just cant measure the whole earth any other way but airplanes or satelites. They take all those pictures of Mars, later the use these funky binocular looking microscopes to map every crater and all that(photogrammetry). They get 3d depth and elevation from those 2d pictures somehow. I like it a lot better when the boss hires the guy with the airplane to do a "flyover topo", so i dont have to cut a 50 foot grid a paths through dozens of acres of woods, briars, swamps, etc. Think bugs n' snakes.

And to the guy who was wondering about how surveyors came up with all the different angles.....It's probably intense heat waves out in Egypt that makes everything look wavy through the instrument (a 30x telescope on average). It's also difficult to set up the the tripod and instrument in loose ground such as a uncompressed dirt pile, mulch, or top soil in the woods, without it moving and settling. I cant even imagine setting one up in sand. In case anyone is wondering, yes the angles in those pyramids are suspiciously accurate. It could have been done by crossing tapes. But it looks more like to me that they had far better surveying equipment than history indicates. NO WAY they could have used what we think they had to measure the average elevation of the whole planet. That survey job alone would dwarf the construction of pyramids 100 times over without the use of airplanes or satellites (photogrammetry or radar). A lot of the other things that "line up" in the pyramid are easy to figure but not the elevation thing,

The pyramids were quite amazing, and I think they are amazing not only for the vastness and scientific accuracy, but also because they remain a mystery, a constant reminder that even with our "advanced technology", we cannot figure out how they built it, or even why they built it.If it was a tomb, where is the body? If it was a science center, where is the evidence?Quite fascinating are the riddles of the Pyramids which may never be solved...

• 7 years later...

I have been studying this for 6 years now. If you look into the clear blue sky, and looking away from the sun, and then defocus (to blur you vision)

to the point you see that enzyme in your eye (looks like a translucent worm of cells). once you get to this state of vision look into the foreground,

and then you well notice what looks like white dots like on a snowy television channel. Now if you try to consecrate (not focus)

on them you well see them moving in a twisting motion.What your seeing is a tracer of a partical that is moving faster then you can see

So you maybe woundering what this is. It is the thing that electricity is made from.And what moved the giant stones in ancient time.

Its been called Mana, Jewels,and now we call it magenism.

Lighting is created from it. At the dam you have turbines that have earth magnets that spin by a coil and as the two poles collide in the coil it changes

into electricity.In a car battery zinc plates are submerged in acid ans as the zinc plates desinagrate the magnets that are within the plates are released

and channelled into the north and south poles of the battery and when the two ends collide they change into electricity. As a cloud builds north pole magnets

in it and passes over a spot on the ground that has built up south pole magnets it creates lighting. The sun desinagrates everything in mass quanities. It

produces mass quanities of magnitizm of the minerals kind.As it hits the earth it is like snow flake lighting happening very soft.This is what causes white

light. AS we know there is no light between a star and a plant or object, there is only light where it hits the planet or object. All matter has magnetizm in

it, and this is what creates the light.I can also see this in stone,it seems to be in all things. We know that our planet in protected from the sun with a

magnetic field this can be channeled, it flows through metal easier then through air that is why a compass works the way it does.This is the 5th element.

I am pretty sure that there is 3 kinds mineral, planet and animal. It seems to be the life force in everything, I'll go as far as saying it is what looks out

your eye's. It may have something to with what gods is. Did you know 9 times any number is 9 by adding answer. 3 times 9 is 36 3 and 6 equal 9 and so on.

And 1,2,4,5,7,8 are perpetual as in 1 plus1 is 2, 2 plus 2 is 4, 4 plus 4 is 8, 8 plus 8 is 16 which added together is 7, 7 plus 7 is 14 added is 5, 5 plus 5 is 10 which is 1,

and repeat s over and over. 0 is an absents of a number.

I have been studying this for 6 years now.

That is actually plausible, since this thread has existed on this forum since 2002.

Also, regrettably, it is the only part of your post that makes sense. I apologise that I don't even reply to the rest of your post, but let me just quote one sentence that I think is quite illustrative of its quality.

3 times 9 is 36

I advise you the following:

1. Don't reply to threads that are dead for 8 years.

2. Please write 1 topic per post. Your post contains at least one million topic, of which only one was on topic.

3. Check what you just wrote, to remove mistakes.