Nanoscience

newton97

22 hours ago, newton97 said:

Sorry..  I want to know about future scopes of nano technology

Please define what you mean by "scopes". It can mean the entire area that is dealt with by the subject (which would be quite difficult to list here as part of a discussion ), and it can mean opportunities to deal with the subject (which again is quite a large amount of things). It always helps to be specific when starting a discussion so everybody knows what you want to talk about.

Photolithography for modern ICs is currently starting production at 7 nm.
( the 1st 16 bit processor had 3um ( 3000 nm ) design rules/features )
And I'm sure they are working on ramping up yields at 5 nanometers.

That provides for billions of transistors on a single die.
I believe the 1st 16 bit processor, the Intel 8086, had about 29,000 transistors, while the 8 core Intel I9-9900k has over 3 billion.

What other nanotech did you want to discuss ?

1 minute ago, newton97 said:

How about job field? I'm a college student and hoping to choose nanoscience as my bachelor degree.. I can not find  good  source to find about it..

Semiconductor manufacturing comes to mind. You might get into medicine and use of nanobots to deliver targeted treatments. I imagine there are some cool things being researched by DAROA and projects at the MIT Design Lab so maybe check there. 

I don't think any university offers a Bachelor degree in 'nanoscience'.
You may be able to specialize in one of the nanosciences after completing a BSc in Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Mech/Chem/Elect Engineering.
Nanoscience is just a blanket term for regular science, but ,on an extremely smaller scale.

5 hours ago, newton97 said:

I'm a college student and hoping to choose nanoscience as my bachelor degree.. I can not find  good  source to find about it..

Here are some links that may help. The first is about the department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience at one specific university. You may be able to find for instance what is in scope for "nano" vs micro technology and links to papers and scientific initiatives in this area.
https://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/mc2/Pages/default.aspx

Here is a random selection of recent research topics and projects: 
-Graphene reinforced composite for asphalt pavements
-Modelling charge and heat transport in 2D-materials based composites

-2D material-based sensors
-2D material-based spintronics
-Graphene-based THz devices

There is also a programme for nanotehcnology. This link may provide some information about possible career paths, research areas, courses and scope compared to other areas. 
https://www.chalmers.se/en/education/programmes/masters-info/Pages/Nanotechnology.aspx