IF all celestrial bodies were legitimately spherical, and all orbits were syncroneous...

poo thrower

59 minutes ago, poo thrower said:

language... - physics is MATHS:

Nope. Physics USES math and physics often speaks in the LANGUAGE of math, but physics is NOT equal math.

Simplified for the mathematically minded:

Physics <> Maths

1 hour ago, poo thrower said:

if one is two things and at one time, and you have picked one of the two things that it can not be, then that is called "avoiding eating vegetables to save more room for pudding

Erm... uhh... okay

2 hours ago, poo thrower said:

no because, if one is two things and at one time, and you have picked one of the two things that it can not be, then that is called "avoiding eating vegetables to save more room for pudding (...and then going to play with spaceships)"

Photons are neither particles not waves (so they are not "two things at one time"). They have some characteristics of both of these everyday concepts (as well as other characteristics which are less intuitive) and so the terms are used, informally, to describe their behaviour.

3 hours ago, iNow said:

Nope. Physics USES math and physics often speaks in the LANGUAGE of math, but physics is NOT equal math.

Simplified for the mathematically minded:

Physics <> Maths

yes... because for it to be physics it has to be explained with the universal "language" of maths OR other people have no idea what you are talking about, (further to it completely not allowed to be written in the sciences.)

with "spoken word" ("language"), people get told to "F-OFF AND DON'T QUOTE ME." etc (there is a kind of big difference).

2 hours ago, Strange said:

Photons are neither particles not waves (so they are not "two things at one time"). They have some characteristics of both of these everyday concepts (as well as other characteristics which are less intuitive) and so the terms are used, informally, to describe their behaviour.

"i will just put these soap particles in the washing machine and then watch them wave about a little bit prior to letting somebody else sort out my washing" kind of thing ?

2 minutes ago, poo thrower said:

"i will just put these soap particles in the washing machine and then watch them wave about a little bit prior to letting somebody else sort out my washing" kind of thing ?

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say,. Sorry.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:03 PM, poo thrower said:

i am going to quit (the forums...) whilst i am behind, safe in the aquired, from you, knowlege (thankyou); that time is non-linear, and photons are INFACT high velocity electon poop, hitting EVERYTHINGS faces, ALL OF THE TIME.

!

Moderator Note

We understand that mainstream science isn't for everyone. Your approach to learning, asking questions and ridiculing the answers, is perhaps not well aligned with our discussion style. It would be selfish of us to keep you here when you could be looking for somewhere you'd be better appreciated, if you're still of the mind to leave. 

Wishing you the best whichever way you decide. I'm closing this since it's not helping the person it was supposed to.