Quantum/Classical Boundary

yearzero

If galaxies are these enacted spacetime bubbles ..do we need dark matter to be a thing anymore?

The stars we see moving so fast at the edges of galaxies is due to its own spacetime bubble is mostly sticking out of the galaxy bubble. That star is moving in space with extreme time dilation.

We should be asking ourselves how much mass = how much spacetime?

I wouldn't want to be the first person to leave the galaxy. You would age and the different scale of the quantum/classical boundary would probably do something awful to your body.

Spacetime that isn't enacted would be like a deflated balloon ..lifeless. I'm asking what size the bubble gets per 0.3 micrometer of mass. Is the galaxy a giant spacetime bubble ..or more like a tent city?

We can compare galaxies with slow edge stars to ones with fast to give us a clue to the size.

31 minutes ago, yearzero said:

If galaxies are these enacted spacetime bubbles ..do we need dark matter to be a thing anymore?

The stars we see moving so fast at the edges of galaxies is due to its own spacetime bubble is mostly sticking out of the galaxy bubble. That star is moving in space with extreme time dilation.

No such thing as sticking out of the galaxy 

We should be asking ourselves how much mass = how much spacetime?

I wouldn't want to be the first person to leave the galaxy

You can’t. The galaxy is all there is.

. You would age and the different scale of the quantum/classical boundary would probably do something awful to your body.

Spacetime that isn't enacted would be like a deflated balloon ..lifeless. I'm asking what size the bubble gets per 0.3 micrometer of mass. Is the galaxy a giant spacetime bubble ..or more like a tent city?

We can compare galaxies with slow edge stars to ones with fast to give us a clue to the size.

!

Moderator Note

Speculations requires some kind of model, or testable predictions. It’s not the “I have a wild guess” forum.

Are you computer programmer?

Physicists, astrophysicists, cosmologists are creating computer simulations of stars, galaxies, cluster of galaxies, to check whether their models match the real data.

Did you make such simulation to check validity of your claims?

5 minutes ago, yearzero said:

Yes, it is illegal to think of new ideas.

!

Moderator Note

It is ideas that are not based on any science or evidence that are the problem 

!

Moderator Note

Moved to Trash (which is being generous, given the quality of your “ideas”)