Pyramids

Albion23

Im sorry i am new to this i have never used a forum before.

if you look at the picture of the pyramids with the tomb inside it. it shows a great mass of stone above it. why would a "person"  put them selfs so deep down into the soil.

The Answer is:

Because if a nuclear or alien technology came from the top down. it would blow up on the sides and Ricochet off or alternatively if it was to hit the pinnacle point of the top of the pyramid it would blast a hole in the stone and not be able to affect the "person" or "persons" inside the most the most important "person" is always at the bottom post into The ground.

Let me get this right, You think nuclear and alien technology couldn't destroy a Pyramid? Why would aliens travel all this way and only bring one bomb :confused:

And the reason people put themselves so deep into the soil is usually because they've died. So no need to worry about aliens or a nuclear attack. :-p

1 hour ago, Albion23 said:

Incorrect... i don't believe it couldn't destroy. I believe that if the pyramid was to be attacked by an alien technology the person inside would be protected massively as stone is very dense.

There's no evidence of such an attack. There is evidence to suggest aliens used a lot of water to flood some of the tombs, which would be MUCH easier than bombing, and circumvent your nuclear measures. Or it could have been a nearby river, whichever is more likely.

5 hours ago, Albion23 said:

Because if a nuclear or alien technology came from the top down. it would blow up on the sides and Ricochet off

Um, then why not come in perpendicular to one of the sides? 

You need to come up with a better fantasy.

9 hours ago, Albion23 said:

Im sorry i am new to this i have never used a forum before.

if you look at the picture of the pyramids with the tomb inside it. it shows a great mass of stone above it. why would a "person"  put them selfs so deep down into the soil.

The Answer is:

Because if a nuclear or alien technology came from the top down. it would blow up on the sides and Ricochet off or alternatively if it was to hit the pinnacle point of the top of the pyramid it would blast a hole in the stone and not be able to affect the "person" or "persons" inside the most the most important "person" is always at the bottom post into The ground.

!

Moderator Note

Albion23, This is a Science forum. That means you need to provide evidence to support your ideas (and not ignore the evidence that contradicts them).

So please provide some evidence that the ancient Egyptians (if those are the pyramids you refer) were aware of, and worried about, either nuclear weapons or alien attacks. There are a lot of written sources from the period so this should be easy to do.

You could also provide some evidence (structural analysis or computer simulations, perhaps) that a pyramid would deflect such an attack.

If you are not able to introduce some science into this thread it will be closed (amusing as it is).

(Also, the dead were entombed in the pyramid, not in the soil)

8 hours ago, Phi for All said:

There's no evidence of such an attack.

...but there are apparent evidences of attacks of trolls and crackpots on this forum in this week...

ps. "Attack of intelligence".. That would be something new!

Edited by Sensei

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

...but there are apparent evidences of attacks of trolls and crackpots on this forum in this week...

ps. "Attack of intelligence".. That would be something new!

Not new at all, it's just that we already have the tinfoil defense. Make your hat pyramidal and you're good to go. 

I'm just a little concerned that cladking saw this thread and his head exploded. He's usually in charge of superegyptology. Can anyone pop over and knock on his door?