Hollywood...space and mind control

I doubt the science

I am a land based organism

flight has always been an exotic and un-natural experience.

it still makes sense here on Earth!

ever notice that all spaceships in film have thruster engines glowing on full blast?

the fact that Star Wars makes noise and dog fight aerobatics and Star Trek and all the rest.

that space is depicted as just the same environment as here on Earth.

even films like Gravity being supposedly realistic are false when considering physics in a weightless vacuum.

de-pressurisation  follows different rules in some and not in others.

and it's called 'science fiction' and that's exactly what it is.

spacewalks are all done in a giant pool... apparently the tech exists to photograph Pluto intimately but photos of our home planet are manufactured.?

NASA defies physics... rockets go no-where... Tesla space cars are a comedy.

Hollywood spends billions programming dumb non thinking citizens to create false memory and false understanding.

mainstream media injects finely timed intergalactic spectacle into our consciousness for mass diversion and ultimate control.

I write this here in PHYSICS... because the PHYSICS of our manufactured reality is so deformed that even the smart ones are compromised.

2 hours ago, I doubt the science said:

I write this here in PHYSICS... because the PHYSICS of our manufactured reality is so deformed that even the smart ones are compromised.

You have a caricature of science in your mind that you swing your stick at. It's a misinterpretation that makes it easier for you to denigrate and ignore it (and not have to study it that hard, maybe?). It's a very real problem in much of our society these days. In politics, people are using these caricatures to make opponents seem monstrous. It's such a shame that you've picked up such a reprehensible tactic so early in your education. 

I weep openly for such lost potential. This isn't healthy skepticism.