If Isaac was alive today

I doubt the science

Isaac Newton never considered 'space'

Isaac Newton lived in the real world and thus!... made correct observations accordingly

Isaac Newtons' Laws of motion do not apply in a world completely upside down of the world that Isaac Newton lived in and made His observations thus!

accelaration = mass x velocity

a perfect conclusion especially when the one constant is FRICTION

remove friction remove mass remove work done.

any object approaching Earth atmosphere exit speed fails to go beyond the approach.

the more man and dumb science makes a bigger rocket

and impressive is the romance and the fantasy and the citizens seem to love it.

did Isaac Newton ever have reason to consider a physical world beyond himself and the Apple Tree plane of existence?

did Isaac Newtons' apple never reach his head and he had the revelation despite?

I beg Isaac Newton's forgiveness for myself accidentally twisting and turning his immaculate laws to suit the fantasy of the 'outerworld' for which he would have surely rejected as foolishness indeed!

Man is forever Earth restrained and it pains him such to manufacture an ongoing 'event' of delusion and of course to profit enormously and for what?

just the cash

I ask for someone among you to prove Isaac Newton's Laws of motion realistic in the NASA proposed space environment... where Mass is zero.

think carefully before you leap into cognitive dissonance reflex.  I am talking about weightlessness.

Edited by I doubt the science

11 minutes ago, I doubt the science said:

accelaration = mass x velocity

It is momentum... return to primary school..

11 minutes ago, I doubt the science said:

where Mass is zero.

You mixed mass with weight (force).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight

Mass has kilogram kg unit. Weight (force) has Newton N.

Edited by Sensei

!

Moderator Note

I doubt the science, since you're in primary school and are obviously having problems understanding science, I would suggest that when you come back tomorrow, be prepared to ask questions rather than make assertions (your assertions have ALL been wrong so far). It's fine to doubt the things you hear, but it's unreasonable to think all of science has been wrong (until you came along). Your tactic will NOT help you learn what you must. Mainstream science has the best supported explanations for various phenomena, so I'm not sure where your "doubt" comes in. Science isn't trying to give you "answers".

The other reason for this is the format here at SFN. We're a science discussion forum, so it's like a conversation. If you ask questions and interact with the membership in a discussion, you'll get a LOT of knowledge you can use. If you enter a discussion by declaring everyone is wrong and you're right, you end up getting a LOT of bad reputation, and you'll learn nothing. 

I hope tomorrow will be better for you.