poles of an electromagnet question

DandelionTheory

15 minutes ago, DandelionTheory said:

Rotation.

You asked about forces that sums to zero. But for a system with internally moving parts momentum will be conserved. Rotation or linear does not matter. Would you like an explanation that contains momentum as well as forces? 

May I advice you to study the math that explains it all?

Edited by Ghideon

2 hours ago, Ghideon said:

You asked about forces that sums to zero. But for a system with internally moving parts momentum will be conserved. Rotation or linear does not matter. Would you like an explanation that contains momentum as well as forces? 

May I advice you to study the math that explains it all

Can you point me in the right direction or is "it's just complicated you wouldn't understand" a viable answer I should be content with?

I'm not. I assume charges repel each other. I assume rotational torque is applied to the axle of a wheel at 90°. I assume charges can repel each other and apply force to a wheel at 90°.

6 hours ago, DandelionTheory said:

Can you point me in the right direction or is "it's just complicated you wouldn't understand" a viable answer I should be content with?

It will be handled its the mechanics thread, see Swansont's note above. I believe it will not be too complicated (unless we use complicated systems)

6 hours ago, DandelionTheory said:

I'm not. I assume charges repel each other. I assume rotational torque is applied to the axle of a wheel at 90°. I assume charges can repel each other and apply force to a wheel at 90°.

Charges can repel, correct. I do not see torque in your picture, if there is torque please show where it applies in this case. Torque implies things that can't be assumed from your drawing.

(Note: in mechanics angular momentum and torque are related but no the same, make sure to use correct)

3 hours ago, Ghideon said:

It will be handled its the mechanics thread, see Swansont's note above. I believe it will not be too complicated (unless we use complicated systems)

Charges can repel, correct. I do not see torque in your picture, if there is torque please show where it applies in this case. Torque implies things that can't be assumed from your drawing.

(Note: in mechanics angular momentum and torque are related but no the same, make sure to use correct)

Yup I'm done.

You've officially killed my drive for physics. 

Thanks for the encouragement

Go fuck yourselves.

23 minutes ago, DandelionTheory said:

Yup I'm done.

Ok.

23 minutes ago, DandelionTheory said:

You've officially killed my drive for physics.

Sorry to hear that you have lost your interest. Is there particular reason why you choose to blame that on the member's of this forum?