About me

Ella

do you like cats?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you like cats

• yes
    • no

I'm new to dis okay? Well, I like the youtube channel itsfunneh. I have dark blonde hair and hazel / brown eyes. I can't tell which one.😁 I'm 10 years old and I like cats. I have a brother and sister who are both younger than me. They both have blue eyes. I'm different than my siblings because of my eye colour.

I luv cat's so much guy's.

I have two cats myself.
Love them to death.
They are both female and their names are BB and DD.
They can be real funny and sometimes weird.
Sometimes when I visit the Toronto Zoo in the summer, the mannerisms of the lions, tigers, jaguars and other large cats reminds me of my little ones.

My cat Linus taps me on the shoulder when she wants to go outside. Once she meowed at the back door to be let in, then walked directly to the front door to be let out. Guess she didn't feel like walking all the way around the house. Seems pretty obvious who's working for whom.

3 hours ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

We have a cat. It has quite a personality. It really enjoys being a nuisance including walking on my keyboard when I'm typing.  

...and here she is!

No cats here, but I do happen to have my own brand of winged keyboard nuisance. 

B2E2D01A-DCD7-4EF0-AFF9-3313CE067F2D.jpeg

(She looks peacefully asleep here, but she will destroy you if you try to disturb her.)

Right now, we have 2 Maine Coons and one domestic short hair rescue. We’ve had up to 4 but lost one recently and, given our age, have decided these might be our last. We would not want them to be without us. They are a huge part of our lives.

20 hours ago, Roamer said:

I don't have a cat 

Then you don't know the rule.

20 hours ago, Roamer said:

but occasionally  a neighbour's cat comes along whom i then feed some yogurt.

The rule is, if you feed a cat, you have a cat. Congratulations! 

We had 2 cat sisters, from the time they were tiny tots.  They both lived over 20 years.  The last cat lived to almost 22.  The secret to longevity in cats is feed them healthy food, and train them to stay inside the house most of the time.  Have toys, games, and places for them to climb and hide INSIDE the house.  They loved to sleep in a closet.  Outdoors is dangerous to cats.  Both of our cats wanted to go outside often, so I tried to supervise them in our back yard as much as possible.  It is best to let them explore outside in a back yard that has a wall around it and is not easy for them to escape.

When our cats were 7 years old, we adopted a little one-year-old dog.  The cats didn't like him at all, and they always hissed when he got too close or even looked at them the wrong way.  They always avoided him.  The 3 of them co-existed very well for 14 years!  After one cat died at age 20, our dog passed away 7 months later when he was almost 15.  Then 7 months after that our last pet died in her bed.  The passing of a dog or cat, that you loved for many years, is very difficult to accept.  2 years later we adopted another little dog, who is now 2 years old.

Edited by Airbrush