General Relativity is a failure, Dynamic Gravity explains everything

Boohda

Dynamic Gravity

Everyone believes in General Relativity, but we all know its wrong. It fails to calculate anything in our solar system which is why we believe in Planet X, it has a 90% error in calculating anything outside the solar system which is why we believe in Dark Matter, and it can't even begin to explain Dark Energy. And it doesn't even explain how gravity works, is it waves, gravitons, magical dust? It simply doesn't even try beyond stating that somehow using no energy matter magically warps space around it. But we cling to it because its been more successful then any other theory, mainly because its the only one that predicted and calculated time dialation. But come on, can we just admit that its wrong, or at very best horribly incomplete?

So, now that I have your attention. Lets take a look at Dynamic Gravity. This theory explains everything, and I mean everything. What time dialation really is, what Dark Matter is, Dark Energy, how gravity is created at a atomic level, why there is no gravity on a sub-atomic level. Litterly everything we have ever observed is exactly what Dynamic Gravity says should be, aside from the pesky bending of light around gravitational sources. But I have a few ideas how that could happen, but that is another argument for another day. So I want some people who actually understand physics to please look at my theory, and tell me if there is any reason that you can tell on why this theory absolutely cannot be true. If you still believe in General Relativity I will understand, but I am just asking for you to look at this theory with an open mind and see if there are any fatal flaws in it that make it impossible. Then determine if Dynamic Gravity has more or less flaws then General Relativity. Please read my carefully prepared explanation of Dynamic Gravity.

SPAMMY LINK DELETED

Edited by Strange

Supply a link with the actual mathematics. Claims written down in verbatim are meaningless in physics. Particularly if you believe it's superior to GR.

Wiki articles are not a good reference. Too many non physicists can readily write it's articles.

Edited by Mordred

!

Moderator Note

Forum rules require that the discussion take place here (not via links) and that you need a model and/or evidence/predictions to support your position. 

You were told this last time you brought this up.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/88572-new-theory-of-gravity-dynamic-gravity/

You were told to not re-introduce the topic. And you still have no math.