Would someone here please defend my honor

!

Moderator Note

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Two things:

1. I believe you are a sock-puppet of a previously banned member. That is a violation of the rules.

2. Everything you have posted is ignorant nonsense not supported by any science.

7 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

You all are afraid to consider what it implies. You might actually have to rethink some things.

This is not about your honor at all.  You proposed some very non-mainstream ideas with zero evidence.  Those type of conjectures will be ignored, because they not worth the effort.

27 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

You all are afraid to consider what it implies.

I was not afraid at all to try to discuss the topic in various threads. It was unfortunately not very fruitful for reasons already mentioned by moderators above. And the possible implications of a few conjectures with no evidence and no support by mainstream models and observations are not very scary.

57 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

You all are afraid to consider what it implies. You might actually have to rethink some things.

I can't count the number of times people have used a line like this here. The problem is that they never have any actual science to discuss. Buzzwords and hand-waves. Nothing that could be scrutinized, plus it's doubtful the ideas could stand up to scrutiny. Most people who tread this path don't really know what a scientific argument would look like.

If your ideas had merit you'd be prepared to present rigorous support for them. It's quite telling that the conversation shifts to "defend my honor" and "you're afraid of my idea". 

I have just logged in after helping someone with triplet states elsewhere.

I must say I have not been attracted to participate in your threads and would not have participated in your last one since it was posted in the manner of someone seeking a fight, rather than  help or a discussion about a point that puzzles you.

We have other members here who currently start off

" I tried to measure the Faraday constant but my results were double what the y were expected to be.
Can eanyone help explain this ?"

Or "why did such and such textbook use this particular eqaution, I could not find an explanation ?"

Anyone looking at these threads anyone can see these members received all the friendly help and discussion possible.

Not, as you last posed "I think such and such theory is wrong. (Full stop nothing else to explain"

Edited by studiot

23 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

no, it's more childish to close a thread because it makes you think.

To avoid EXACTLY what you're doing, scientists strive to remove their own biases when attempting to explain a phenomenon. They look for supportive evidence for their ideas first. Otherwise, you fall into the trap of making things up to fill the gaps in your knowledge. This is dangerous since it always makes PERFECT sense to you (and only you). How could it not? You made it up using exactly what you know and no more, so of course it seems perfect.

This is why you're being asked to support your ideas with more than just your wavy hands and your certainty. We need something to suggest your idea has merit. 

Also, your style of "debate" is lacking. People have shown you exactly where your mistakes are, and you either ignore them or you simply continue to insist you're right. That's not debate. You need to actually read the replies, and if you don't understand something, ask questions instead of taking a stance or making another assertion.

Throw away the whole martyr routine while you're at it. It only works on people who don't understand scientific methodology.