The Anti-verse is getting attention

TakenItSeriously

My hypothesis of an anti-verse which I first posted about here:

Why would we expect an anti-universe to be detectable?

and written about many times since elsewhere, is getting the attention of cosmologists:

Our Universe has antimatter partner on the other side of the Big Bang

My hypothesis, in part:

The first mystery of the Universe that is still unresolved today is what happened to all the antimatter created by the Big Bang?

Quantum Mechanics tells us that matter and antimatter was created in equal parts as entangled pairs by the big bang at the beginning of time yet there is absolutely no evidence of the existence of all that anti-matter today.

One theory suggests that it was all annihilated and due to an imbalance of more matter than antimatter, or 1 extra particle of matter per billion matter/antimatter pairs was enough to leave us with all the matter in the universe today.

However, all attempts to prove this imbalance have failed and, in fact, all evidence thus far seems to suggest that their was no imbalance.

Instead the following noted works seem to suggest something else:

• CPT symmetry mathematically proves that an anti-verse must include symmetries of charge conjugation, parity transformation, and time reversal.
  • Noether’s theorem had mathematically proved that the Universe must be symmetrical according to the laws of conservation.
  • Richard Feynman had once posited that antimatter is exactly like matter existing in reverse time.

Imagine for a moment that Feynman's statement was literally true?

If the antimatter created by the big bang did exist in a state of reverse time, then if you think about it carefully, reverse time starting from the beginning of time would be a separate dimension of negative time.

Another words if you count forwards from zero you get positive numbers but if you count backwards from zero you get negative numbers.

..., -10, -9, -8, -7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9, +10, ...

These two equal and opposite time lines (or more accurately time rays) would never overlap and so it wouldn’t be like reverse time as we normally think of it in terms of decreasing entropy like a broken glass reassembling itself and falling up to a table top. Therefore, it would not allow for paradoxes such as the grandfathers paradox.

Both dimensions would be dimensions of an expanding universe and increasing entropy.

Instead the hidden extra-dimension of negative time would be perfectly symmetrical to our universe in positive time due to its entanglement with our universe.

5C9872E4-F8F7-4161-B538-6A74CEDEF2A7.thumb.png.989185f085fd9ec41ee07b8400eeac83.png

Figure 1: A dual big bang model where matter expands in a dimension of positive time and the entangled antimatter expands in a hidden dimension of negative time.

These two dimensions of time would not be two independent universes. Instead they would be linked to share single deterministic future by their entanglement. So as a whole, they would have a shared determinism.

However, from the perspective of an observer in either dimension, half of all information would be hidden in the opposite dimension and uncertainty would prevent us from ever being able to predict our future. Another words, outside of time, the two halves together would constitute a deterministic universe but from the perspective of an observer in either half, there must be uncertainty and therefore we would have free will.

So what would this anti-verse look like? According to CPT symmetry, to an observer in negative time, it would be indistinguishable from that of an observer in positive time.

The consequences of a dual universe could explain all the weirdness of quantum mechanics to not seem so weird.

For instance, in the dual slit experiment for every particle that goes through one slit an entangled anti-particle would go through the opposite slit and their entanglement would impart the information of both slits to both particles causing the wave distribution pattern. If a particle is observed going through a specific slit, entanglement would be broken and the result would be a dual distribution of particles.

It would also answer how light particle/waves could propagate forever in a vacuum.

4CD818D3-6399-422D-A2F2-CBF8D94BAFB1.gif.c1f092d762f7ef0d3a8124b01e9a4dae.gif

Figure 2: An unobserved particle and antiparticle would exist together in a virtual dual orbit connected by their entanglement. This would immediately explain the properties of spin having a much larger radius of angular momentum that the size of the particle or why particles with a single charge would behave like spinning dipoles.

The differential waves together would explain how they could propagate through a vacuum forever.

Spooky action at a distance could be explained for particles in opposite dimensions of time, time would cancel out and the actions between two entangled particles would cancel out and much more.

Edited by TakenItSeriously

Now that I just posited that relativistic effects are directional: 

Are relativistic effects directional?

If that were true and length contraction represents one side while time dilation represents the other side and the top half represents the universe while the bottom half represents the anti-verse. 

Then, in that case, the full plot of α vs β makes sense as a unit circle:14EE03A9-CE95-483E-B76C-6822176C8E33.thumb.png.a1723823904cba6498da5209433d9e4e.png

I didn’t want to introduce this plot in the other thread because I didn’t want to suggest that positive/negative α represented directionality. positive/negative β represents directionality.

8A639AB6-C2DC-42B8-A029-278D0EB20EF7.png

The Penrose diagram shows the role of the anti-verse with black holes.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:58 AM, TakenItSeriously said:

My hypothesis of an anti-verse which I first posted about here:

Why would we expect an anti-universe to be detectable?

and written about many times since elsewhere, is getting the attention of cosmologists:

Our Universe has antimatter partner on the other side of the Big Bang

My hypothesis, in part:

The first mystery of the Universe that is still unresolved today is what happened to all the antimatter created by the Big Bang?

Quantum Mechanics tells us that matter and antimatter was created in equal parts as entangled pairs by the big bang at the beginning of time yet there is absolutely no evidence of the existence of all that anti-matter today.

One theory suggests that it was all annihilated and due to an imbalance of more matter than antimatter, or 1 extra particle of matter per billion matter/antimatter pairs was enough to leave us with all the matter in the universe today.

However, all attempts to prove this imbalance have failed and, in fact, all evidence thus far seems to suggest that their was no imbalance.

Instead the following noted works seem to suggest something else:

• CPT symmetry mathematically proves that an anti-verse must include symmetries of charge conjugation, parity transformation, and time reversal.
  • Noether’s theorem had mathematically proved that the Universe must be symmetrical according to the laws of conservation.
  • Richard Feynman had once posited that antimatter is exactly like matter existing in reverse time.

Imagine for a moment that Feynman's statement was literally true?

If the antimatter created by the big bang did exist in a state of reverse time, then if you think about it carefully, reverse time starting from the beginning of time would be a separate dimension of negative time.

Another words if you count forwards from zero you get positive numbers but if you count backwards from zero you get negative numbers.

..., -10, -9, -8, -7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9, +10, ...

These two equal and opposite time lines (or more accurately time rays) would never overlap and so it wouldn’t be like reverse time as we normally think of it in terms of decreasing entropy like a broken glass reassembling itself and falling up to a table top. Therefore, it would not allow for paradoxes such as the grandfathers paradox.

Both dimensions would be dimensions of an expanding universe and increasing entropy.

Instead the hidden extra-dimension of negative time would be perfectly symmetrical to our universe in positive time due to its entanglement with our universe.

5C9872E4-F8F7-4161-B538-6A74CEDEF2A7.thumb.png.989185f085fd9ec41ee07b8400eeac83.png

Figure 1: A dual big bang model where matter expands in a dimension of positive time and the entangled antimatter expands in a hidden dimension of negative time.

These two dimensions of time would not be two independent universes. Instead they would be linked to share single deterministic future by their entanglement. So as a whole, they would have a shared determinism.

How would that be deterministic? You seem to imply it depends on entanglement. Once the entanglement is broken (i.e. once a state is determined), you don't get it back.

However, from the perspective of an observer in either dimension, half of all information would be hidden in the opposite dimension and uncertainty would prevent us from ever being able to predict our future. Another words, outside of time, the two halves together would constitute a deterministic universe but from the perspective of an observer in either half, there must be uncertainty and therefore we would have free will.

If you have entangled particles you don't know their state. That information is already "hidden"

So what would this anti-verse look like? According to CPT symmetry, to an observer in negative time, it would be indistinguishable from that of an observer in positive time.

The consequences of a dual universe could explain all the weirdness of quantum mechanics to not seem so weird.

For instance, in the dual slit experiment for every particle that goes through one slit an entangled anti-particle would go through the opposite slit and their entanglement would impart the information of both slits to both particles causing the wave distribution pattern. If a particle is observed going through a specific slit, entanglement would be broken and the result would be a dual distribution of particles.

Your earlier diagram implies that this is not what is going on, though. We do interference without entangled antiparticles, and they happen at one time, not two different times — your depiction has the entangled particles moving in opposite time directions.

It would also answer how light particle/waves could propagate forever in a vacuum.

4CD818D3-6399-422D-A2F2-CBF8D94BAFB1.gif.c1f092d762f7ef0d3a8124b01e9a4dae.gif

Figure 2: An unobserved particle and antiparticle would exist together in a virtual dual orbit connected by their entanglement. This would immediately explain the properties of spin having a much larger radius of angular momentum that the size of the particle or why particles with a single charge would behave like spinning dipoles.

Again, how? With your description of time, and all the rest of physics, how do they orbit? Even without that, why don't they just de-excite and annihilate? What prevents it?

Swansont,

Thank you for your reply.

You asked some difficult questions all of which I may not be able to answer to your complete satisfaction right now despite having thought about this problem for over two decades but I will do my best to answer what I can and perhaps I, or others, will be able to contribute more at a later time.

Iv’e often wondered if it could ever be 100% finished or would there always be more questions that needed answering?

Perhaps the later is the case because it seems unlikely to me that mankind was ever meant to know everything. Perhaps we are only meant to forever struggle to increase our knowledge by just enough to solve the latest problems that we’re confronted with in order to survive as a species.

6 hours ago, swansont said:

How would that be deterministic? You seem to imply it depends on entanglement. Once the entanglement is broken (i.e. once a state is determined), you don't get it back.

If you have entangled particles you don't know their state. That information is already "hidden"

You have to understand that it’s only deterministic from a point of view from someone who exists outside of time.

From the point of view of an observer in either universe, they cannot know their future precisely because according to Heisenbergs uncertainty principle, we can only know half of the information needed for a single particle.

Only an omniscient being who exists outside of time can entirely have access to complete information. That’s what I mean by sharing a single deterministic future. They would not be two independent universes like we might think with the many worlds interpretation, but be linked by their entanglement and exist together like two sides of the same coin.

Once entanglement is broken, then the information each universe has may be more definitive and less probabilistic but each universe still only has access to half of the information needed to precisely predict the future.

Your earlier diagram implies that this is not what is going on, though. We do interference without entangled antiparticles, and they happen at one time, not two different times — your depiction has the entangled particles moving in opposite time directions.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean. I can say that the two cones represents two opposite directions in time, not two opposite directions in space. Also, you shouldn’t think of them as two arbitrary different times but a single differential time.

So, in essence the anti-verse exists everywhere around us only in differential time with half of it phase shifted by 180° causing it to be hidden from direct observation except through the evidence of how they interact through their electromagnetic fields in their exhibiting quantum spin or intrinsic dipole moments.

Again, how? With your description of time, and all the rest of physics, how do they orbit? Even without that, why don't they just de-excite and annihilate? What prevents it?

They exist in a virtual dual orbit due to their electromagnetic fields and entanglement interacting with both particles at once.

11 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

Swansont,

Thank you for your reply.

You asked some difficult questions all of which I may not be able to answer to your complete satisfaction right now despite having thought about this problem for over two decades but I will do my best to answer what I can and perhaps I, or others, will be able to contribute more at a later time.

These are pretty basic questions.

You have to understand that it’s only deterministic from a point of view from someone who exists outside of time.

That's pretty meaningless, unless you have physics you can apply to someone who exists outside of time.

From the point of view of an observer in either universe, they cannot know their future precisely because according to Heisenbergs uncertainty principle, we can only know half of the information needed for a single particle.

No, we already have something called the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, and that's not it.

Only an omniscient being who exists outside of time can entirely have access to complete information.

That's nonsense and completely unhelpful from a physics point of vie.

That’s what I mean by sharing a single deterministic future. They would not be two independent universes like we might think with the many worlds interpretation, but be linked by their entanglement and exist together like two sides of the same coin.

Entanglement doesn't work the way you are proposing.

Once entanglement is broken, then the information each universe has may be more definitive and less probabilistic but each universe still only has access to half of the information needed to precisely predict the future.

Why? Once entanglement is broken, there is no correlation of states, so there is no "half information" as you call it.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean. I can say that the two cones represents two opposite directions in time, not two opposite directions in space. Also, you shouldn’t think of them as two arbitrary different times but a single differential time.

Yes, opposite directions in time. So two events do not happen at the same time, if they involve these entangled pairs. One event happens at t, and the other at -t. 

So, in essence the anti-verse exists everywhere around us only in differential time with half of it phase shifted by 180° causing it to be hidden from direct observation except through the evidence of how they interact through their electromagnetic fields in their exhibiting quantum spin or intrinsic dipole moments.

What has this phase that is shifted by 180º? Phase implies an oscillation.

They exist in a virtual dual orbit due to their electromagnetic fields and entanglement interacting with both particles at once.

How does a virtual orbit differ from a real one?

And what is the entanglement interaction? Quantum entanglement is not an interaction, it is the result of an interaction, which leaves us with correlated outcomes with a superposition of states.