Empath experience

Chrisbaum1968@gmail.com

I'm a new subscriber. 

I'm also an empath.  Not to scare you, but I and other people like me exist. I can feel energy from not only people, but animals as well. As long as you dispute it, your clueless and closed minded.

Just because you can't feel the energy you're surrounded by, don't say no one can either.

I'm 51, and ever since I was diagnosed with my seizure disorder in 1974, I had this ability. 

If you want to be a follower and ask me positive questions,  feel free.  If not, read some books and teach yourself not to be an ignorant person. 

44 minutes ago, Chrisbaum1968@gmail.com said:

I can feel energy from not only people, but animals as well.

I bumped into another person on the subway this morning. I could feel his kinetic energy, the collision almost made me fall.

52 minutes ago, Chrisbaum1968@gmail.com said:

As long as you dispute it, your clueless and closed minded.

Depends on what is claimed. I'm open minded to models and supporting scientific observations and evidence.

2 hours ago, Chrisbaum1968@gmail.com said:

I'm a new subscriber. 

I'm also an empath.  Not to scare you, but I and other people like me exist. I can feel energy from not only people, but animals as well. As long as you dispute it, your clueless and closed minded.

Just because you can't feel the energy you're surrounded by, don't say no one can either.

I'm 51, and ever since I was diagnosed with my seizure disorder in 1974, I had this ability. 

If you want to be a follower and ask me positive questions,  feel free.  If not, read some books and teach yourself not to be an ignorant person. 

!

Moderator Note

You might want to drop the attitude and insults. You may be an empath, but you don't seem to have much empathy for others' feelings.

If you can't be polite then this thread will be closed.

3 hours ago, Chrisbaum1968@gmail.com said:

I can feel energy from not only people, but animals as well.

Can you explain what this means? Maybe with a few real examples?

(I hope these are positive questions...)

What's the big deal?

When we see pain in another our own pain pathways can become active. Good little article here. There's variation at every level in biology so there's no surprise if some are more able to feel this than others. And given our shared evolutionary past it would also be no surprise if they could be activated by some animals (came across an article a while ago suggesting dogs specifically evolved to play on these pathways, making it more likely humans would feed them).