I solved Dark Matter

Joseph Lazar

So you can get Dark Matter two ways: Matter that was tossed in a black hole or a Matter/Antimatter fight.
Annihilation doesn't include the quantum waves which is what Dark Matter is.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter is decapitated ..it doesn't have the ability to gain a physical state. It remains quantum waves.

!

Moderator Note

Moved to Speculations.

Please note the special rules for this section of the forum: you need to provide mathematics and/or evidence to support your ideas.

This is a Science forum so vague unsupported assertions will not do.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

Annihilation experiments in the past were not equipped to discover mass as a variable ..virtual.

Are you arguing that radiation from particle annihilation are measured wrong or that the models that predicts the outcome of experiments are wrong? Both? Something else?

The law of conservation of mass/energy is directly related (Annihilation to Dark Matter)
Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed.

Annihilation is probably the most extreme event observable matter can endure.
How can we be so sure of the conditions at the beginning of time? What are the requirements for annihilation?

I wonder if the annihilation event itself generates a new unobservable matter wave.

I wonder if fusion is taking place during annihilation to contribute to the larger mass of Dark Matter.

What if the starting conditions didn't permit energy release? If only matter annihilated, conservation would want virtual mass.

34 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

The law of conservation of mass/energy is directly related (Annihilation to Dark Matter)

Annihilation generates photons, not dark matter. The energy is exactly equivalent to the mass.

35 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime.

What is "virtual mass"? All mass and energy affects space-time.

36 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

How can we be so sure of the conditions at the beginning of time?

There is no evidence for a "beginning of time". Therefore we are not sure of the conditions.

36 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

What are the requirements for annihilation?

Particle meets antiparticle.

37 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I wonder if the annihilation event itself generates a new unobservable matter wave.

The energy of the photons is exactly equivalent to the mass of the particles. So no. (And if it was unobservable then, effectively, it doesn't exist.)

38 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I wonder if fusion is taking place during annihilation to contribute to the larger mass of Dark Matter.

Fusion involves atoms of matter. And there is no dark matter produced by annihilation.

You are just making stuff up. There is no science here.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I already said current annihilation experiments are ill-equipped to detect virtual mass. Plus I suspect you need a much greater amount of antimatter.

But you haven’t said anything scientifically useful about what you mean by virtual mass, and how it behaves.

17 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I already said current annihilation experiments are ill-equipped to detect virtual mass.

You said it, but it is wrong.

In what way are they "ill equipped"? Are you saying that they have incorrectly measured the mass of the electron, for example? Or are unable to measure the wavelength of the generated photons? 

Can you provide any evidence to support this claim?

Or have you just made this up?

Plus I suspect you need a much greater amount of antimatter.

Greater than what?

And need it to do what?

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom. It doesn't interact with matter because it is only waves. It sinks into gravity wells because spacetime can't tell the difference.

A photon being released from an antimatter experiment shows it wasn't large enough or didn't take place in the same conditions at the beginning of time.

Do I really need to explain observation?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom.

What is a "ghost atom"? Can you provide a reference for this term?

It doesn't interact with matter because it is only waves.

What sort of waves? Electromagnetic? Or something else?

Most waves interact with matter, so why don't these?

A photon being released from an antimatter experiment shows it wasn't large enough or didn't take place in the same conditions at the beginning of time.

Why do you think that? The generation of photons from matter-antimatter is what theory predicts. What do expect anything different?

Do I really need to explain observation?

Yes. What do you mean by it.

I'll answer but you aren't going to like it:

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own dimension of quantum waves.

Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum field is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical.

Dark Matter doesn't have a duality mode, it remains unobservable quantum waves no matter what.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I'll answer but you aren't going to like it:

Mainly because you have no evidence.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own dimension of quantum waves.

Let me disprove this using exactly twice as much evidence and theory as you have: 

No. You are wrong.

Good. Glad we have settled that.

I will now request this thread is closed as there is no science here.

1 minute ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I'm pretty sure whatever answers Dark Matter will be considered science.

Only with testable quantitative predictions and evidence.

Just making up nonsense like this thread will never be considered science.

2 hours ago, Joseph Lazar said:

Annihilation is probably the most extreme event observable matter can endure.

...annihilation of electrons and positrons happen all day long inside of the Sun... and it is nothing unusual.. new positrons are created during fusion of two Hydrogen-1 atoms.

Edited by Sensei

6 minutes ago, Joseph Lazar said:

I'm pretty sure whatever answers Dark Matter will be considered science.

!

Moderator Note

Yes, because scientists will be doing science when this happens.

You aren’t coming close. 

Don’t bring this up again. Or anything, if it’s as lacking in rigor as much as this is.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

...annihilation of electrons and positrons happen all day long inside of the Sun... and it is nothing unusual.. new positrons are created during fusion of two Hydrogen-1 atoms.

Happens pretty often inside your body, as well!