Who wants a good laugh at the definition of mass?

Short timer

I belong to another forum that has nothing to do with science and we have a member that knows everything about everything. We got into a discussion about the beginning of the universe. Long story short, this is his definition of mass. He is under the impression that the “object” has nothing to do with mass, wherever there is energy there is mass, and it only gets worse from there. I will start with this and if you boys and girls are interested, I got many more laughs for you. Remember now, this is a guy that knows all about theoretical physics. I wanted to get the reaction from people that actually had a clue because I was rolling on the ground laughing. 

AB272DC2-CB66-41FC-AD8E-27C8E847D742.thumb.jpeg.4e69497f1ce6fd2e83f9c7fc98321089.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Short timer said:

I belong to another forum that has nothing to do with science and we have a member that knows everything about everything. We got into a discussion about the beginning of the universe. Long story short, this is his definition of mass. He is under the impression that the “object” has nothing to do with mass, wherever there is energy there is mass, and it only gets worse from there. I will start with this and if you boys and girls are interested, I got many more laughs for you. Remember now, this is a guy that knows all about theoretical physics. I wanted to get the reaction from people that actually had a clue because I was rolling on the ground laughing. 

I can't see anything wrong with the quoted comments.

!

Moderator Note

As the only purpose of the thread seems to be to ridicule a member of another forum, the thread is closed.

If you want to start a thread to discuss the relationship of mass and energy, then feel free to do so. But don't use it as an excuse to insult members of this or any other forum.