HELP with wound care with PICA

Hi!  New here and desperately looking for some help.  Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I am currently caring for a young lady in her 20's with severe PICA.  She recently injured for forearm, leaving her with a fairly large wound close to the wrist.  Here is my issue.

The wound formed a scab, she picked it and ate it.  This caused the wound to open obviously. I covered the wound with a large bandage, she ate that too and had to have it surgically removed.  I tried a liquid type bandage but that caused itching so she scratched herself bloody again.

She has 2 people with her 24/7 to keep her safe and this mostly happens while she is covered up at night while in bed.  Because of her the PICA, I am very hesitant to cover the wound with anything that can be swallowed.  Typically people with PICA can swallow things as large as a baseball.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can help heal this wound and keep her safe?  ACE bandage, in her words, is candy - so that is out as well.  Please help!  Thanks you!

Also, she does wear arm limiters but those pose their own problems and are virtually no help at all.