Telepathic Proof

Arnold Ungab

Again: Exactly how have you tested and been able to study your claimed abilities so far? How did you get the detailed knowledge you claim to possess? Provide details*.

1 hour ago, Arnold Ungab said:

I assure you im no fake, I'am the real deal.

Just a reminder: you are claiming existence of telepathy on a forum dedicated to mainstream science. What do you expect when posting the above? 

well if they can do that then im a low level xmen for 10 meters only

You seem to miss the point (by far more than 10 meters). From a scientific point of view a human possessing telepathic powers, even limited, would be a rather spectacular discovery.

*) Not anecdotes of someone with frowning lips. 

4 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

1. i can send random messages to a person and the person heard it, that includes words numbers and symbols.

The question was: HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

3.  some people around included my neighbors convinced i have the ability to communicate they even to try on how i communicate telepathically and                             the can't ( some of them see to destroy me ) because of my ability. ps. not a good test subject

Sorry, that is not very clear. Why are your neighbors not good test subjects?

Do you mean you can have a conversation where you only think and they reply by speaking? For example:

Arnold (thinking): did you see that film last night?

Friend (speaking): “which film?”

Arnold: the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Friend: “no, I don’t like action films”

Arnold: what sort of films do you like?

Friend: “I prefer romantic comedies”

And so on. 

You could film a conversation like this. The trouble is, it would be too easy to fake. 

2 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

but if want to DIG more of it try to search my name in DAVAO CITY PHILIPPINES  for sure you can find rumors about me.. my name is ARNOLD UNGAB i use my real name on purpose just incase they will dig my name and find clues about me.

You are 39 years old and looking for work as a customer support rep. 

That is the only search result for that name in Davao. 

If there are news stories about your amazing g abilities being demonstrated then why not post a link?

OK, here is a low cost idea for how to test this, without relying on local people. (Not sure why we should believe the other 2 million people in the city can’t be trusted but you can, but never mind.)

You could use something like Facebook Live and get a few people to watch you walk down a street in Davao. Any of the people watching can name a coffee shop or bar that you have to go in. When you get in there, another person tells you what to order and you place your order without saying anything. 

(I can think of several ways to fake this, but it is a little bit more difficult than the conversation idea above.)

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

You could film a conversation like this. The trouble is, it would be too easy to fake. 

Good idea with documentation! I think I would try to create situations that others could not resist to document and let media/others do the work. Be persistent until there's no way to deny that something unique is going on. Lets be creative:
-Send messages to animals, such as trained dogs. 
-Send messages to individuals who have lost hearing.
-Send messages in foreign language, to multiple, reasonably high ranked military staff and media. Use your imagination, message could be something like "Psychic special forces of XX stand by, prepare for mental transfer of your orders... Abort! Abort! message intercepted by enemy psychic." (replace XX with some agency of choice)

In the above examples the telepath needs to be exposed until there are plenty of scientists interested in the new and unknown phenomenon.

3 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

my name is ARNOLD UNGAB i use my real name on purpose

probability that OP posses real, scientifically verifiable telepathic abilities = X
probability that OP is some individual wanting to discredit a mr Ungab = Y

By reading the material provided so far, I claim that Y is much larger X

*) If telepathy actually existed some of these ways could be considered unethical or not legal.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

You could use something like Facebook Live

Facebook may actually be what OP is looking for? According to CNN, Mark Zuckerberg states that the future of Facebook is telepathy:

"You'll just be able to think of something and your friends will immediately be able to experience it too if you'd like," Zuckerberg said. "This would be the ultimate communication technology."
The University of Washington, for example, has been building a system that allows researchers to send brain signals from one person to another through the Internet.

Source: https://money.cnn.com/2015/06/30/technology/facebook-telepathy/index.html 
https://www.washington.edu/news/2013/08/27/researcher-controls-colleagues-motions-in-1st-human-brain-to-brain-interface/

But of course, the University of Washington (and Facebook) seems to be talking about possible development of mainstream concepts, not any nonsense posted in this thread.

@John Cuthber  if you choose not to believe its fine...  most people don't believe it anyways.... but if want to DIG more of it try to search my name in DAVAO CITY PHILIPPINES  for sure you can find rumors about me.. my name is ARNOLD UNGAB i use my real name on purpose just incase they will dig my name and find clues about me. I told you before this is a joke , troll or a fake new mostly NOT a fake story. i've been contacting alot of news media hopefully they will give a chance to prove it along with skeptics and you shall know that i'am the real deal. thank you very much

It's not a matter of what I believe, is it? After all, it's not as if I post under my real name here, so I recognise that a name isn't important.

It's a matter of your assertions not making sense.

Either you have experimental subjects or you don't.

You don't need the media to do the experiment I proposed.

15 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Find a comedy club with open-mike night. Tell some standard jokes with your voice, but deliver the punchlines directly into the audience's minds. Record the reactions.

Incredible. I was thinking of suggesting that. I must be telepathic! (But I hadn't thought of the twist of just delivering the punchlines like that.)

28 minutes ago, Strange said:

Incredible. I was thinking of suggesting that. I must be telepathic! (But I hadn't thought of the twist of just delivering the punchlines like that.)

See? I told you you're psychotic!

The more I think about it, if the audience knew the comedian was trying to deliver the punchlines mentally, and the jokes were well-known enough so the audience might know the punchlines, the silence and absurdity would be hilarious, and then you wouldn't know whether they were laughing at the punchlines heard mentally or the situation. 

This would work better with karaoke, as long as Arnold's mental voice sings well. If the audience doesn't pick up his mental voice, they'll start booing, and if they do "hear" him they'll wonder how he does that with his mouth closed.

31 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

This would work better with karaoke, as long as Arnold's mental voice sings well. If the audience doesn't pick up his mental voice, they'll start booing, and if they do "hear" him they'll wonder how he does that with his mouth closed.

Of course, this means he could be the world's best ventriloquist.

On 11/24/2019 at 5:50 AM, John Cuthber said:

It's not a matter of what I believe, is it? After all, it's not as if I post under my real name here, so I recognise that a name isn't important.

It's a matter of your assertions not making sense.

Either you have experimental subjects or you don't.

You don't need the media to do the experiment I proposed.

@John Cuthber   of course i need the media to make noise as much as possible in order skeptics and other organizations will come ive been working alot of sending them emails but as far im concern not its a bit slow.. so far i was sending them emails for 2 weeks its to early anyways but very hopeful none the less

On 11/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, Phi for All said:

Either way, it sounds like Arnold's money troubles have vanished. I'm happy it turned out so well for him, and wish him all the best. 

@phi  thank you for all the best wishes for me... when the time will come i will be a test subject i hope they will use the data in greater purposes. I know the dark side is always lurking out there and i bet they have there own and if i got it someone already got it first the nature of everything.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:15 AM, Strange said:

Of course, this means he could be the world's best ventriloquist.

@Strange  very amusing  in did... maybe if a technology can somehow get the supposedly "frequency" and translate it to a speaker then it is possible. i guess i would say Welcome to the New World : )

3 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

so far i was sending them emails for 2 weeks

When a skeptic professional receives an email message from someone claiming to be able to deliver telepathic messages, why should the professional be interested? Do you see some logical issue from the professional's point of view?

What did you write that could possibly raise interest?

On 11/24/2019 at 9:01 AM, Strange said:

@Strange  yeah.. that is a good idea to record the unsuspecting person and record their reaction but i cant do that from where i live everyone knew me here or heard stories about me. I think my number one problem is financial i cannot move freely "you need money to make money".

19 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

@Strange  yeah.. that is a good idea to record the unsuspecting person and record their reaction but i cant do that from where i live everyone knew me here or heard stories about me. I think my number one problem is financial i cannot move freely "you need money to make money".

@Strange  i don't know, all i know is i'am truly a telepathic person believe it or not.

very amusing  in did... maybe if a technology can somehow get the supposedly "frequency" and translate it to a speaker then it is possible.

But you don't need a speaker; you can transmit directly to people's minds. Or have you forgotten that?

I think my number one problem is financial i cannot move freely "you need money to make money".

Ah, so his is just a scam to raise money.

i don't know, all i know is i'am truly a telepathic person believe it or not.

You still haven't explained why you believe this to be true. (No one else does. No one else has any reasons to. You have provided no evidence.)

So, again, how do you know you can send messages to people's minds?

yeah.. that is a good idea to record the unsuspecting person and record their reaction but i cant do that from where i live everyone knew me here or heard stories about me

Why does that matter.

If you can have a conversation with someone, or go into a coffee bar and order a drink, without speaking words it doesn't matter if they know you or not.

Unless the video is going to consist of you staring at someone and them saying "are you pretending to send me a message again?"